Slater Imagine For @abigailpanda2006

I laid on my bed blasting The Doors on my record player as I heard what seemed to be something hitting my window. Curious of what the sound was, I got up and walked over to the medium sized window on the left side of my room, and as I did so I noticed none other than my bestfriend Slater holding onto a tree for dear life as he continuously tried to knock on my window. The second that he saw me he smiled, so I opened up the window and asked what he wanted.

"Slater, why are you hanging from my tree at midnight?" I asked with a bit of a smirk on my face as I looked at him.

"I wanted to take you somewhere cool." Slater said with a grin on his face as he stared at me directly in the eyes.

I nodded my head before responding, "Ok just give me one second to put something on." and running over to my closet and grabbing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and throwing them on as quick as possible.

Once I finished putting on my outfit, I noticed that Slater had climbed back down the tree, so I followed suit, carefully moving my body out my window and slowly climbing down the large oak tree that was pretty close to my window.

"So where are we going?" I asked Slater as I made my way to where he was standing on the sidewalk.

"I can't tell you I want it to be a surprise!" Slater said as he hopped into what looked to be his parents car.

"Ok, ok I guess I'll just have to wait." I said laughing a little bit as I got into the passenger seat of the car.

We drove for a little bit, probably about twenty minutes and when the car came to a stop I noticed that we were at Moon Tower. Not going to lie, I was excited that he had took me here because it is one of my favorite places.

The two of us stepped out of the car and he immediately grabbed my hand and ran with me all the way until we got to the base of the Moon Tower. The two of us started to climb us the sides of the tower and we actually got to the top pretty quickly.

When we got to the top I was in absolute aww. The sky was completely clear, besides the series of stars scattered in the pitch black sky, and the moon shone brightly above causing there to be a sort of glow illuminated on everyone and everything that was under it.

I turned to Slater who was sitting on the tower next to me, and I couldn't help but stare at him as the moonbeams danced through his hair and made his eyes glow.

"Why are you staring at me?" Slater asked with a bit of a smirk on his face as he snapped me back into reality.

"Oh um." I stuttered before deciding that instead of telling him with words,  I would tell him with actions.

I leaned my head towards his, and connected my lips to his causing him to feel a bit shocked at the sudden unexpected kiss, but within a couple of seconds he kissed me back cupping the side of my face with his soft hand in the process.

Pulling away for air, I continued to look at him before telling him "Slater, I just wanted to say that I really like you, in ya know a more than just friendly way." causing him to blush and grin a bit before responding "I really like you too." and leaning back in for another kiss.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REQUESTING SOMETHING FOR ME TO WRITE! PLEASE KEEP REQUESTING BECAUSE I LOVE TO SEE THE IDEAS THAT YOU GUYS COME UP WITH!