You/He Spends The Night For The First Time

Randall "Pink" Floyd~ You spent the night at his house, expecting that you would just have a basic sleepover, but after awhile the two of you decided to sneak out and drive around town just talking about anything and everything.

Mitch Kramer~ He spent the night at your house and the two of you just danced around and listened to music until you both fell asleep in eachothers arms. 

Slater~ He spent the night at your house, and conceal the fact that you both were smoking weed the majority of the time, the two of you decided to camp out in the back so no one would catch either or you.

Kevin Pickford~ You stayed the night at his house and the two of you listened to music and started to plan the next party that was to be thrown in hopes that it would actually happen this time.

Benny O'Donnell~ He spent the night at your house, and the two of you blasted music in your room so that your parents wouldn't find out that you were making out with him practically the whole time.

Don Dawson~ He spent the night at your house and it was a bunch of fun due to the fact that the two of you pulled pranks on your siblings (or whoever) before laying down and falling asleep.

Wooderson~ You went to his place, but since both of you were looking for excitement, you decided to go out instead to find a party.

Disclaimer: In all of the Wooderson preferences, you are 18+ because otherwise it's creepy!