How He Proposed

PLEASE REQUEST EITHER PREFERENCES OR IMAGINES!

Randall "Pink" Floyd~ Both you and Pink had just graduated from high school and the two of you already had turned 18, so the night that the two of you along with some friends went to a graduation party, Pink decided to pop the question right there in front of everyone. You freaked out, jumping up and down, but you managed to choke out a yes in the process as everyone around you cheered.

Mitch Kramer~ Mitch had asked his sister to set up a whole picnic while both you and him went out and did a series of different fun things together. When it was time for him to take you to the picnic, your hand immediately shot up to your mouth, and you were in awe of what was in front of you. The night got even better though when he pulled out a beautiful ring and asked you to be his forever.

Slater~ This guy literally did the most minimal thing ever, but you were still excited none the less. He casually brought it up in a conversation and you decided that him bringing it up in a convo was probably the only way that he would propose so you just went with it. A week later, he took you to go buy a ring.

Kevin Pickford~ The two of you were going on a drive at sunset, and once you made it up to a ridge that overlooked the city, he pulled out a velvet box and surprisingly gave a big sappy speech before asking you to marry him.

Don Dawson~ He tried to do the whole put the ring in the drink kind of thing so that you didn't notice it until you finished your beverage, but you saw the ring literally immediately which definately caused Don to try and come up with a speech a lot faster than expected.

Wooderson~ Somehow when the two of you went to a concert, he managed to sneak a few words in with the band so that he could propose to you in the middle of the stage. You were definately crying a bit during the whole process.