/𝘌 𝘐 𝘎 𝘏 𝘛 𝘠 𝘛 𝘞 𝘖- 𝘈 𝘔 𝘉 𝘙 𝘖 𝘚 𝘌/

AMBROSE ESME GAUNT

Ambrose Esme Gaunt immediately captured the hearts of those around her. It had been almost a month since her birth, and she was already the center of attention in Slytherin's Manor.

Morgana woke up, hearing her daughter's cries. It seemed like Amara heard as well, since she was now getting up. "Go back to sleep, love. I'll handle her." Morgana said, giving her wife a kiss and getting up from the bed, walking towards her daughter's crib.

Ambrose immediately quietened down at the sight of Morgana and tilted her head with a small smile. It was clear that Morgana was her favorite parent. "Morning, Rose." Morgana softly said as she picked her daughter up, rocking her in her arms as they walked out of the room.

Morgana walked into the kitchen, eyes widening slightly as Bellatrix immediately took Ambrose and started cooing over her.

"It's like she wished that I turned out to be a girl or something." joked Regulus as Morgana served herself some breakfast. His jaw dropped when he noticed the look exchange between his uncle and father, "She wished for a daughter?!"

Bellatrix snorted, "Of course I did."

Regulus huffed, looking deeply offended. A sleepy Harry walked in at that moment, stopping at the sight of Bellatrix being gentle with Ambrose, "I'm still dreaming, aren't I?"

"Only one way to find out." Barty said and splashed water all over him.

Harry slowly turned towards him, his clothes and hair soaked, "I will murder you and watch as your soul leaves your body—"

But he was cut off by Barty rushing out of the kitchen, so he just ran after him. "Just another normal Tuesday in Slytherin Manor." Rabastan said.

"Where the hell did you even get that popcorn?" Morgana asked, pointing to the popcorn he was munching on.

"It appears whenever something interesting happens." Rodolphus answered, also chewing on some popcorn.

Tom just walked in, frowning in confusion as he pointed a finger behind him, "I think I just saw Barty climbing a tree to get away from Potter's wrath, but I might just be seeing things, I dunno.."

Rabastan smirked widely as he stood up and rushed out of the kitchen, off to go see the show, spilling some popcorn onto the ground.

Tom glared at Bellatrix, who was still cooing over Ambrose, "Give me my granddaughter, Bellatrix."

Bellatrix pouted, but handed over the baby. Tom's eyes softened immediately when Ambrose giggled. He walked out of the kitchen with his granddaughter still in his arms.

A few seconds later, a shocked and confused Harry walked back into the kitchen, "I just saw Lord Voldemort holding Ambrose with a huge smile, kissing her face as she giggled..I'm now certain that I'm still dreaming."