11. Being Mr. Aman's Aide

******* after few days ******

Sanya's POV

It was the same boring normal day for me. I did my breakfast, packed up stuff for college and went to closet. Winter had already started, I chose to wear a Jeans and grey top which was one of my favorite. Don't know why, but today I felt like wearing it. My leg had also recovered from injury, now I was all good. I reached college, I saw my peace of mind infront of me; Professor Aman. He was there standing outside of one class. To my surprise today, he also was wearing grey colored Shirt and black trouser which was flaunting his muscular physique like anything. He was leaning on wall with left leg placed perpendicular on wall and holding a book and pencil in hands, explaining something to the Guys of that class. When I looked at him while walking towards him, he was already looking at me. We exchanged smiles and I went to first floor in our class. I sat on my seat thinking about something when suddenly I was startled by voice behind me "Hey, Sanu! (Only Neha calls me by nickname 'Sanu' which she only kept for me) Why you are so lost these days?" Neha side hugged me and literally scared me while asking question. "No... nothing. All fine. I was not feeling well actually and the day is also so dull today." I tried to Assure her but she didn't seemed to be convinced with my words. Then we talked about few things regarding lectures and subjects.

After few minutes bell rang and lectures started. First lecture was of Mr. Sameer, he teaches us business Research management. I somehow tried to focus on his lecture but it was not done. I was not in a mood to listen to his boring lecture which was also hardly understood by any student. Second lecture was free for us, so everyone enjoyed it playing games, chatting, gossiping and I was busy in scribbling something on my book. "You are Sanya Singh right?!" Someone called me from door. It was Shikha, my classmate who is also CR (class representative) "yes. It's me" I replied to her softly. "You are called in Principal's cabin. Kindly visit now only. They will be waiting for you" she informed me. "Oohhk. I'll go and meet. Thanks for informing." I replied to her to which she said running away from classroom "You're welcome!" To be honest I was confused and little nervous to go to principal's Cabin. I got up from my seat and informed Neha about the same so, she don't panic by not seeing me around "Neha, I'm going to Principal's cabin. Please take a note." I said tapping her shoulder. "What's the reason by the way?" She asked me taking a bite from sandwich which was still in her hand. "I don't know. I'll go and see. What's the matter."
Principal was known person to my family and this was making me more anxious. To be honest the only thing that came to my mind was 'what if this meet is regarding Professor Aman and Me' my heartbeats were increased thinking about the predicaments for both of us. I reached Principal's cabin. Mrs. Roma was already there in cabin. This made me more nervous. I calmed myself and was approaching to enter the cabin. I saw Mr. Aman was also called, "What are you doing here Sanya?" He asked me "principal has called me. Don't know why." I replied innocently. "Can we come in Sir?" Professor Aman asked for both of us. "Yes! Come in Mr. Aman. Come in Ms. Sanya" principal extended his hands and called us inside with gesture. I was standing in front of Principal, to my left was Mrs. Roma and to my right was Professor Aman. There was complete silence. One more girl entered the cabin. "Morning everyone" principal greeted us and started talking standing up from his chair and walking to and fro "Students, you know why you have been called?" He questioned both of us. "No sir" we replied honestly. "Actually, as you'll know both of your Professor's Mrs. Roma and Mr. Aman are now teaching in six divisions in total, which is why the academic work on their shoulders is now increased. So, I want both of you'll to act as Teacher's aide for them. I have selected both of you because you are excelling in their respective subjects." He instructed us regarding Teacher's aide. "Okay sir." We replied simultaneously. "Awesome! So from tomorrow Ms. Sanya Singh you will be aide for Mr. Aman and Ms. Riya Gupta you will be aide to Mrs. Roma. Is it fine for you?" He asked waiting for us to reply. "Yes it's fine Sir!" We nodded in agreement to what he said. I looked at Mrs. Roma with my corner eyes, she was eyeing suspiciously to me and Professor Aman. Principal then dismissed the meet. "Thank you Sir." We four greeted principal and left the cabin. Mrs. Roma walked with her aide; Riya instructing her. And here Mr. Aman and me were walking outside the cabin. "So, from Tomorrow I'll need to start as Teacher's aide..." I said looking at him. "Yes." He smiled. " and listen, you can go and seat in my cabin once your last lecture is over for the day. If I'm there it's alright. But if I have last lecture for any class and I'm late, then you just open the door of the cabin and be seated there okay." He instructed me sweetly. "Okay Sir." I replied. "Alright! Now you can enjoy your recess. I'll see you during 3rd lecture." He smiled and left for his cabin. "Hmm..." I hummed to myself.