13. Is Aditya Safe?

*** few days later ***

By now, professor Aman and Sanya were very comfortable in having conversations with each other; rather it be Professional or few appropriate ones from personal life.

Sanya's POV

I feel safe, protected and comfortable when I'm with Professor Aman. After my family and Neha, he's the one whom I can trust, he's reliable and responsible enough.

Professor Aman's POV

I don't know what it is! But I feel like I have known Sanya since my past life. She's a pure hearted girl, who cares for others, is concerned for others, though she don't show it on her face, but she genuinely loves every person who is around her. I have seen many girls who are hated by others for innumerable reasons in colleges. But, as far as I know I have never seen her troubling anyone, may be that's why everyone loves her. She is a sweet girl here, no one can have any grudges on her.

.......

Sanya's POV

As usual I went to college today, it was a normal day for us until 3rd lecture. The door swiftly Opened Principal, Mr. Aman (HoD) and one new man entered our class. "Good afternoon students." Principal addressed us. "Good Afternoon Sir's" we greeted them. "So, students because of some urgent work, Mr. Sameer Gupta, your Business Research management professor is out of station for 6 months. So from now on, Mr. Aditya Mehra will be engaging his classes." Principal introduced the man as our new Professor who is going to teach us the most boring subject now. Students nodded in agreement. "Okay then! Aditya you can start your lecture." Principal told Professor Aditya while stepping towards door. "Thank you sir! Yes I'll start my lecture soon" he greeted Principal and Mr. Aman with a handshake and they both left.

"Hello students." He said with slight smile on his face. "Hi sir" students replied. "Don't worry, I'll not start lectures from today. This lecture I'll utilise to know you'll. So you'll may start introducing yourself in brief." He announced and took a glance all over "let me start from there!" He pointed at the first row and asked the boy sitting at the last seat to start introducing himself. I realised I would be the last person to introduce, I was relieved a little. I really don't like this introductory sessions. I mean we have to introduce yourself and praise ourself also. Huhh! It's boring. I smiled at Neha in a annoyed and tired way which she also reciprocated. Students started introducing themselves one by one.

......

As we were able to listen to all students introductions, I and Neha observed that. Aditya was indirectly flirting with females, he even called some with words like "Sweet lady", "Gorgeous", "sweetheart" which were totally inappropriate for him as well as students. Few girls were joking about it but few were feeling uncomfortable with his behavior. But no body asked him about it.
Now it was the girls sitting in our row from last, and we were at first seat.
"Next.." he was approaching towards us. Finally, Neha introduced herself and sat down. Now it was my Turn "I'm Sanya Singh.." I didn't even completed my sentence he interrupted me "Ohh! so you are the sweet girl about whom I just heard in staff room. You are the Scholar right!?" He kind of smirked at me. "Yes she is!" Neha replied immediately. She knew what I was feeling at that time. He came close to me and stood infront of me. I was feeling so uncomfortable stading near him. Don't know why but, I was just praying that this lecture end up as quickly as possible.

**** bell rang ****

I sighed as he turned around towards the table. I sat down. "Okay class, so I'll see you during next lecture. Have a good day." He announced and walked out of class. We attended our final lecture and all left the class as soon as Professor walked out of the class. Professor Aditya's face was still floating infront of my eyes, his smirk, that devilish eye gaze and his inappropriate words.