14. Anticipated Problem

******After 15 days****

Sanya's POV
Mr. Aditya is still not correcting his inappropriate behavior. This was making me uncomfortable. Though I had told all this to Mr. Aman as he is the Course head. But still some fear was troubling me to say anything about Aditya. I can't trust him for anything. I realised this after observing him in class. He can go to any extent to prove himself right.

*at college*

I was busy in thoughts pondering about the aftereffects of complaining about Mr. Aditya. "Sanya.." I heard some familiar voice which made me unhappy. Yes. It was Mr. Aditya. I reluctantly turned "Yes Professor." I asked him why he called me. He walked towards me from far away where he was standing earlier "I wanted some notes and when I asked Professor (Sameer, who is on leave), he informed me that you might be having. So, if you have then can you please provide?" He requested "ummm. Y..yeah I have..." I replied discomfortly. "Okay! Cool then. Meet me in library during last lecture, as it's free for you as well as me. And in library we'll also get some reference books." He grinned and left. I was not okay for this. But then I thought, he only wants notes, which I'll give him and immediately vanish from his sight. 'But what if he's planning something else?' My inner self questioned me pushing me into deep thinking in the middle of the corridor. "Sanya? What happened? Why you are standing still in the middle of the corridor?" A deep voice hit my ears breaking my chain of thoughts. It was Professor Aman. "Nothing Sir. I..it's just.." I stammered a little. We started walking towards our class "Sir, Mr. Aditya has asked me to come to library to give him notes of subject which Professor Sameer was teaching earlier. I'll go during last lecture." I told him all of it. "Okay! Don't worry he'll not say anything to you. There will be Mrs. Lily in library, so no worries." He assured me with a smile.

Lectures went well.

Now it was 4th lecture, I need to go to library. I informed Neha that I'm going to library but didn't told her the exact reason. And as I had Teacher's Aide also, so she agreed. I slowly started walking towards library. I greeted Mrs. Lily while entering, she also greeted me with a warm smile. I searched for Professor Aditya in library. Behind a shelf I found him seating with a book. I sighed and approached him "Good Afternoon Sir." "Yes Good afternoon, Ms. Sanya come have a seat." He gestured towards a chair near him. But I chose to seat the chair which was opposite to him. I quickly started sharing my notes and telling him about how Prof. Sameer had taught us things, and which Textbooks he used during our last Year. He seemed to be professional this time, this relieved me a little so we continued discussing about Subject for about 30 minutes.

Suddenly, I heard someone called Mrs. Lily out from the library, for some official work. Now it was only me, Professor Aditya and two girls were seating far away from us. I was started getting chills in my body out of fear from him. After a moment those girls also walked out of library. Now I was not able to concentrate properly on discussion. After confirming no ones presence in library, Mr. Aditya smirked at me "Are you alright?" "Umm...mm" I replied without looking at him and drowning my head into books as if I'm reading it. I wanted to end this discussion as fast as possible. "So... it seems you don't want me to take classes for you'll right?" He asked suspiciously looking at me "N.. No.." I replied in a fearful voice. He stood up from his chair and walked on my side. Now he was standing besides me. He leaned over and placed his left hand on my left shoulder "You know, I don't like girls who continuously complain about me." He said in a soft, angry voice close to my ears as he was leaning over. I frightened with his behavior got up from chair, started gathering things to leave the library. He took hold of my hand firmly. It was literally hurting me "Did I ask you to leave?" He said angrily. Tears started rolling down my cheeks seeing this violent behavior of him. "Don't cry you sweet girl. I'm not going to harm you. I just want you to be with me." He said like a maniac. This was more scarier than it sounds. I tried to free my hand "Leave my hand Professor! It's hurting." I shouted him not in a loud voice but enough for him to leave my hand. He didn't leave it even after pleading. I started crying there, it was really hurting my hand.