189. Mick rory imagine

Prompt - 'have you ever fired a gun'
Requested by - 'Pan_Cowgirl13 quite a while ago'

You were new to the wave rider and you had a lot of tension with Mick. It's not that you didn't like him, but you couldn't be bothered with the tension you and him had.

You were currently of the ship, needing some time away, you couldn't be with them a lot, they annoyed you a lot.

You ran into Mick and smiled and tried to walk away but he grabbed your hand
"What?" You asked annoyed
"Get a drink with me?," he asked
"Take your hand of me, then I might think about it."

He did so and you looked at him "alright I'll come with you," you said and you walked to the closet bar. You sat down at a table. You had a few drinks.

A few days later you were back to the Waverider and you were in a different time line and you and mick had nothing to do, so you went outside just to blow of some steam. Mick set up a target and was shooting it.

"Mine turn," you said getting up close to him and took the gun from him.
"Fine," he said "have you ever fired a gun," he questioned,
"You tell me," you said putting your arm up fast and shooting it, the bullet hitting the bullseye, and not looking away from Mick.

"That was hot," he said
"Thank you," you told him and handed him the gun and walked away from him.