178.John Constantine christmas day imagine. (Christmas 2020)

You were awoken by Rip bringing in a cup of tea,
"Thanks," you smiled and gave him a quick kiss, you heard the sound of your children running into the room, with their stockings, they jumped onto the bed and rip sat back down on the bed next to you. You drank your tea as you watched Lucas and Katie-Grace opened their presents in the stocking. They became over excited so you decided that they were aloud down stairs, they ran downstairs, "wait until we are down there," you shouted so they wouldn't start opening their presents.
"Merry Christmas," you said to John
"Merry Christmas," he says and wrapped his arms around you me waist and kissed you, "let's go down stairs," you smile and walk down stairs, to see Kaite-Grace and Lucas day next to their presents, you sat down next to John and they started to un-rap their presents.

They finished opening their presents, and you went to start cooking dinner, John played with Kaity-grace and Lucas but also helped cook the lunch, you finished around 3:00 and your parents came round and had lunch with you, after lunch, Kaite-grace and Lucas opened your parents presents and you opened your parents and Johns presents, as he opened yours.

Your parents left and your kids went to sleep at around 7:30 worn out from the busyi day, for they rest of the night you and rip cuddled until 11:30 and you decided to go to bed