174. Sara lance christmas day imagine (christmas 2020)

You woke up and went to the kitchen and mad a coffee for you and Sara, you bought it up stairs and placed it on her bedside table and woke her up
"Hey baby," you said "Anthony is going to be up soon," you say and she wakes up
"Yeah, Yeah I'm up," she says
"Merry Christmas, baby," you said and sat back down in the bed
"Merry Christmas," she said and Anthony came running in to the room with his stocking.

"Morning honey," you said as he gave you hug, he got on the bed and started opening his stocking, you finished you coffee, and so did Sara so you both decided it was time to go down stairs and let Anthony open his big presents, you picked him up and carried him downstairs, when you got to the bottom of the stairs you put him down, and he ran to his presents, and wanted to immediately open them, so you quickly got the the living room and pulled Sara with you, you sat down and wrapped your arm around Sara and you both watched as your son was opening his presents.

When he finished doing so, Sara and yourself exchanged presents, and then you all got ready to go to your parents as you were spending the day with them. You put on a Christmas dress with some red earrings.

When you got there you offered to help cook dinner while your parents gave Anthony his presents, after that both you and your mum cooked dinner, and you ate at around 3:30, after dinner you and Sara gave your parents their presents and your parents gave you and Sara your presents.

You went home at around 5:30 and you spent a couple hours watching films just the three of you. Anthony was put to bed at 8:00 and you and Sara Lade together for a few hours but you felt yourself drifting of at around 12:00 so went to bed.