𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 | 𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔

As the teens make it up to Sam's house, they all get out of Bumblebee and Soah checks her watch, as her eyes grow wide she stops Mikaela and Sam.

     "Samuel," the boy looked at her, "It's eleven o'clock right now! Get to the house!"

     "Mom's gonna kill me," he grumbles.

     He ran to the house and Soah looked at the Autobots with Mikaela. "Five minutes, alright? Help me get in his room, and then hide! If Judy saw you she'll freak!"

     Optimus nods and places his hand down to let the girl climb on. When she does, she points to where Sam's room is while hearing Sam talking to Ron. She rolls her eyes when hearing Sam starts saying things, "I love you. I love you. Just so much right now."

      When Soah saw Sam's window open, she hops off of Optimus' finger and on his bed. Quickly searching through his things, not bothering to see what the things are in his room. Somehow managing, she hears Sam talk.

     "Yeah alright. Thank you. Sleep well handsome man!" In some ways, Soah thinks how she and Sam because best friends, though in some cases she wonders how she even gets along with him. Oh right, she doesn't really.

     "Watch the path, watch the path!" she hears Sam whisper. She ran to the window and saw the Autobots walking around. Soah then saw Mojo pee on Ironhide's right foot and Optimus accidentally smash the fountain. The girl snorts when seeing the scene of Mojo.

     Sam's going to get busted!

     She goes back to trying to find her backpack and eventually, Sam ran into his room, "Do you know where it is?!" he asks her.

     "Last time I checked, it is in your room or downstairs!" she argues back, "It's been a long few days!"

     That's when she saw Mikaela get in the window, 'We must have the glasses!" Optimus tells them. Mikaela rolls her shoulders.

     "They really want those glasses."

     Sam still was looking at the Autobots, "Can you just be quiet for five minutes?" he sounded so stressed at that moment.

     Calm down, calm down. Soah told herself.

     "You need to do something! Don't stay here!" Sam told them.

     "Autobots, fall back."

     "Thank you!"

      As they 'fell back' the power goes out and the ground started to shake. Soah looked outside and saw Ratchet on the ground beside the electric powerlines.

     "EARTHQUAKE!" Ron shouted from downstairs. That was when one of the Autobots put a light in Sam's room so they could see better.

      That's not going to work.

     "You have to turn that off," Sam explained the Autobot. Soah didn't mind checking who was making the light, but she thought real quick that Sam did have some sense.

     That was when there was a knock on the door, "Anyone in there?" the teens and Autobots froze. We're busted.

     "How come the door is locked? You know the rules. No doors locked in my house," Ron perceived his son.

     "You know he'll start counting," Judy informs Sam. Soah looked at Sam, taking Mikaela behind a chair.

      "Open the door you dumbie!"

     "Five. . .four. . .three. . .two. . ."

     "He's counting!" Judy yells. Sam ran over to the door once the lights turned off from the Autobots.