𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗 |𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣

Chapter 19

    The war wasn't even to it's worse, but it was deadly. Very deadly and the Autobots needed Optimus Prime alive again. The Autobots were hurting for help and Sam and Soah were exhausted and ready to finally leave. Everything seemed to be a nightmare for the Autobots. The Decepticons were kicking their butts.

    Soah was loosing hope, something that she barely does. She was still running with Sam, but she knew they were about to get in a hole. There was no way that everyone would survive this war.

    That was when she saw a Decepticon transform. She saw a hiding place and jerked Sam back. That was when Soah saw Ron and Judy fall out of the Decepticon.

   "Holy fucking shit." she muttered.

   Sam looked to what she was staring at and at once saw his parents. Without hesitation, Sam ran out to his parents.

   "Sam!" Ron shouted for his son. Soah rolled her eyes and growled as she saw the stupidity coming from Sam.

   "Sam! Soah!" Ron shouted as the two ran at them. Well, Sam ran to his parents, Soah ran after Sam.

   "Dad!"

   As Sam just said that, the Decepticon --Rampage-- growled. Soah stopped as Judy hugged the girl. "Thank God the two of you are okay."

   "I want yo to run! Run and don't look back!" Ron yelled for his son. Soah looked at the two Witwicky men.

   "Dad, just stop! They don't want you, they want me -oh, god! Wait!" Sam shouted. Soah heard a whistle and looked over her shoulder to see Bumblebee. She smirked slightly. She knew that Bumblebee could take out any Decepticon.

   "Sam Witwicky," the growling voice of the Decepticon wasn't so pleasurest.

   "Don't hurt them. This is what you want," Sam held up the Matrix dust. Soah shook her head. 'What the heck is he thinking?!' "You don't want them."

   "Nooo, except her. I want you both." Soah gulped, she didn't like that sound. Judy grabbed Soah's shoulder.

   "GO!"

   "Mom, stop!" Sam shouted seeing what his mother was indicating at. He knew that if Soah left, they'd make Sam leave too. They knew his weakness.

   "Listen to your father!"

   "Oh goodness gracious. This family is hectic," Soah muttered without the others hearing her.

   "Just get out of here!"

   "RON! We know what they want, we know more about this place than you! Now will you go!" Soah shouted.

   The Decepticon looked at Soah closely for a second. Her fiery and ambition was tough. She wasn't sure going to die with her bullheadedness.

   "Just don't hurt them. I know what you want," Sam realized the stare the Decepticon was giving Soah.

   "And I know that you need me. Because I know about the Matrix."

   "DON'T DO IT SAM!" Soah yelled.

   "Soah! Don't you dare start!"

   "They're just gonna kill us anyway!" Ron added to Soah's statement, realizing what they were getting at.

   That must've gotten the Decepticon the idea that it was time to kill the Witwicky's and Soah. Luckily for them, Bumblebee came it and helped them as Soah and the Witwicky's ran to hide.

   In some shape or form, Bumblebee took down two Deceptcons. As soon as Sam knew it was safe, he demanded to get the Autobot's attention. "Bee?"

   "Yeah?"