𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔 | 𝙋𝙧𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨

Flying in the air wasn't Soah's idea of fun, but there she was.
"Aaaa!" they all say while the Transformers back a painful grunting squeal sound. Soah feels herself hit the ground on her foot.

    For the love of God, why?! She thought. She knew it'd be swollen for a few hours, which she can't really spare at the moment. Like, she was trying to save the world here.

    She groaned in pain, cursing Jetfire under her breath, and then opens her eyes. Looking around, she saw desert sand. "Oh, you've got to be joking."

    She looks around for a sign for anyone else and sees Michelle get off of Leo. Looking around frantically for Sam, she spotted him babying his  hand. "SAM!" she shouts.

    Sam looked over at Soah and smiles thankfully. The girl manages to stand up and run over to Sam. Giving him a hug, "Are you hurt?" she asked him.

    Sam just sighed, "I hit my hand badly, I think it'll be all right for now. You?"

    "My foot."

    He lets go of Soah and looks at her foot with worry, "Sause, I'm fine."

    Sam smiles at the old nickname. Over the pass two years, she dropped the nickname, but when she said it again it warmed his  heart. That was  his  favorite nickname she gave him.

    They carefully walk over to Jetfire that the others were walking over to. Soah catches sight of the backpack and runs over to it. Remembering there were bandages in it. 

    "Hey, I think we're in Vegas!" Leo shouts. Soah looks at him oddly.

    "Leo, Vegas has buildings, do you see any buildings around here?" she asked him. Leo looked around and scowls.

    "I wanna go to Vegas," he complains. Soah rolled her eyes and starts to wrap Sam's left hand.

    Simmons faced Jetfire, "That really, really hurt. You're just lucky that I didn't get hurt. People could have gotten killed, okay? And if I would have gotten hurt, you would have heard from my atter-" he was cut off my Jetfire.

    "Oh, shut up. I told you I was opening a space bridge. It's the fastest way to travel to Egypt."

    Soah's eyes grow wide as she finishes Sam's bandage, We're in freaking Egypt!?

    Sam faced Jetfire, "When did you. . .when did you tell us? You didn't tell us anything!" he throws his  hands up in the air, "You didn't tell us anything! Why are we in Egypt?"

    "Don't you get snippy with me, fleshling! You were duly informed!" Jetfire pokes back.

    Sam growled, "Can you just stop for a second? Can you focus? Can you just tell us why we're in Egypt so we can all have a little bit of semblance of peace of mind?" Simmons nodded and points at Sam in agreement.

    Soah sits down on the ground to bandage herself up, but Sam notices and does it for her while listening to Jetfire, "This planet was  visited by our race once before, by our earliest ancestors, a millennium ago. They were on an exploratory mission to harvest Energon, the lifeblood of our race. Without it, we'll all perish, oxidize and rust, like my wretched self! Do you have any idea what it's like to slowly fall apart and die?"

    Soah rolled her eyes. Dramatic. "Lets not get episodic, okay? Old-timer? Beginning. Middle. End." he starts to do the space thing with his  hands, "Facts. Details. Condense. Plot. Tell me."

    "Somewhere buried in this  desert, our ancestors built a great machine. It harvests Energon. . .by destroying suns."

    "Destroying suns?" Soah asked looking up at Jetfire, "You mean blow them up?" she asked, making an explosion.