𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 | 𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙣

As they arrived in Mission City, the team got out of the car and Soah looked around. It was going to be deadly alright. She's going to have nightmares for a while after this. She looked around nervously and spotted Sam and Mikaela get out of Bee.

"SAM!" she shouted, running to the boy. The boy looked at her and took her into his arms. He has a big feeling the girl was going to pass out from anxiety during this time. He actually was surprised she hadn't yet.

"How's your anxiety?" he asked her through the girl's shoulder. She let go and slapped his arm.

"I'm not fourteen you idiot! I don't need to be asked that every single little time!" she groaned. The boy rolled his eyes. They heard a jet flyover. Oh no. Just a few moments later, smoke cans were set loose. Sam took his best friend to Will at that time. Sam knew that if something happened to Soah, he couldn't bear to see the worse.

"It's Starscream!" Ironhide yelled, "Backup! Take cover! Bumblebee!"

The Autobot slurred his sound and jogged over to Ironhide, and they lift a semi-truck to cover the humans. "No! Bee! Backup! Retreat! Fall back!" the Autobot growled. Though Be doesn't listen. Though it wasn't going to just end with an argument.

"INCOMING!" someone yelled. Everyone started to run away from the missiles coming towards them. Though, they the truck, causing Bumblebee. Soah, Sam, and Mikaela were flown to the hard concrete. Soah feels something gash open, biting her lip she growled. Of course. One of the injuries gashed open.

Soah looked to Sam, hoping that he's alright. He took his best friend's hand and bent up. Soah looked over to find Bee. She gasped, oh shoot.

His legs were cut and were smushed down on the truck. Sam and Soah get up right away, going to the bot.

"Bee?" the bot was crying and trying to crawl. Soah bent down at the bot. Though Sam didn't stop panicking.

"No! Bee!" he said, "You got to get up!" he tried and tried, but never get far.

"Samuel!" Soah shouted. The boy looked at her, "He can't walk," she told him in a croaky voice.

Sam didn't hear and yelled for Ratchet, "You got to get up. You're okay. You're okay," he told his car. Soah could hear the pain in Sam's voice.

Soah looked down at the transformer, "Please don't die!" she said, almost crying. That was when she heard the sound of cannon fire fill the air. She snapped her head to find a tank rolling up to her and the others, "God," she muttered.

Sam sits beside Soah and tried to look into Bee's eyes, "I'm not leaving you," he told him. Soah looked at Sam sadly and then Jazz's voice came.

"It's Megatron! Retreat! Fall back!" many Autobots departed swiftly. All except for Bee and Jazz. Soah looked at Jazz, he isn't! That was when she saw the bot fly up to Megatron.

"NO! JAZZ!" she yelled for the bot, standing up. Though the bot seemed to be brave and went straight at Megatron. The Autobot was literally three times smaller than Megatron!

Soah just watched from the distance, "You wanna fight me?! I'll fight!" he said clashing to Megatron. Though the Decepticon grabs the bot and splits him in half, "NO! JAZZ!" she yelled. She just saw one of her new friends get killed. Just in ten seconds.

Mikaela came back with a pull truck. "Sam, Soah, help me with this," she told them.

Both teenagers do as they are told since they saw what Mikaela was about to do. Soah heard Epps talk, "F-22 pilots would never fly below buildings. "That's alien. That ain't friendly!" he shouted. Soah rolled her eyes.