The Reveal

Kat's P.O.V

​I absolutely loved Donna and Donald. They insisted I get used to calling them Mum and Dad. It was strange seem as I'd only just met them. But I did my best.

​"So, guys." Mikey said after a while of talking about all various things. "You said you need to talk to the family. Well we're here."

​Gerard smiled and pulled me onto his lap, making sure everyone could still see me. "Well, uncle Mikey..." He smiled wider as Mikey caught on.

​"But I thought..?" He said in shock.

​"Seems she can." Gerard stated.

​Donna, Don and Alicia were frowning.

​"You going to let us in on the secret or what?" Don finally said.

​Gerard grinned at his mum and dad. "I'm gonna be a dad." He stated.

​Donna screeched and dragged me up for a hug. Don, Mikey and Alicia joined in.

​"Hey." Gerard protested. "It's my baby too."

​Donna laughed and dragged him into the group hug.

​Gerard's P.O.V

​Time Lapse>>>>>>>>>>

​Next day. 10:09pm.

​I smiled as Kat and Mum tormented Mikey. Dad and Alicia looked on in amusement. 

​"I personally think you'd make a great bridesmaid." Kat told Mikey.

​"In a pink dress​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​." Mum added as she checked the casserole she was cooking. "It would bring out his eyes."

​Mikey groaned. "No fair." He protested. "Pick on Gerard instead."

​Kat laughed as she looked at me. "I would but he already knows how pretty he'd look in a dress." She kissed my cheek. "Don't you, babe?" 

​I laughed, shaking my head.

​She grinned. "Didn't Casper lend you his mum's?"

​"Who?" Dad asked.

​I grinned at Kat. Our eyes locked. "Yeah but it didn't fit."

​"Doesn't Marvin have a machine to fix it?" She asked.

​"Yeah but he's busy fixing someone's ride home."

​"What about Paul?"

​"He doesn't have one." I shrugged. "Marvin never showed him how to use his."

​Kat frowned. "Damn. Does that mean I HAVE to wear it instead?"

​I sighed. "I think so. Yes."

​"It'd look better on you though."

​I shrugged again. I was aware we were being watched with amusement and confusion. "I know. But we don't have a choice."

​"Is Casper still doing the catering?"

​"Yeah. And Paul said he'll drive."

​"What about Marvin?" She asked looking serious. 

​"He can't do much but he'll be there." I sighed again. "Pity Patrick can't be there."

​"Why can't this Patrick be there?" Mikey asked, frowning.

​We both looked at him in shock. "Because he went into the light." We said in unison. Then we looked back at each other and started laughing.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​