The Devil

Kat's P.O.V

​Everyone was staring at us as we laughed. Gerard pulled me onto his knees as he rested a hand on my stomach. His other hand rested on my thigh.
​Donna smiled. "I can guess that it's a private joke between you." She said when we'd calmed down.
​I laced my fingers with Gerard's as I leaned my head against the side of his. "Casper is a ghost." I explained. "Marvin and Paul are aliens. Patrick is Patrick Swayze."
​Donna smiled. "Oh." She giggled. "Patrick starred in ghost. I get it. But the rest?"
​Mikey joined in. "Casper the friendly ghost." He explained. "Marvin the martian from loony toons. Paul is the alien from Simon Pegg and Nick Frosts film, Paul."
​Gerard smiled. "A plus, bruv."
​Mikey grinned. "See, I do pay attention."
​Gerard laughed. "Be sure to pay attention on our wedding day." He stated. "I want my best man to look out for me."
​Mikey's mouth dropped open. "Your best man?"
​Gerard smiled. "Who else would I ask?"
​"Dad."
​My turn. "But I need Do...Dad to give me away." I said, looking at Don.
​His eye's widened. "What about your Dad?"
​I sighed. "My Dad won't be able to make it."
​Don frowned. "But your his daughter."
​Gerard frowns at me. "Why isn't he able to make it?"
​I sighed again as I stood up and grabbed a glass, filling it with water. I stared at the glass, my back to them all. "My...parents have disowned me."
​Gerard walked over to me, took the glass from my hand, placed it in the sink and pulled me into his arms. I rested my head between my hands that were resting on his chest.
​"Why, baby?" He asked as he rubbed my back.
​I laughed, dryly. "Because of my life choices."
​"What's that mean?" Mikey asked.
​I turned in Gerard's arms, leaning back against him. I laced my fingers with his as he rested them on my stomach. "I moved to a country they believe is the work of the devil." I smirked. "I listen to the devils music. I associate with the devils children."
​Donna frowned. "So America is the devils work?" She asked. "My boys music is the devils music and they are devils children. Wow."
​"Exactly." I said, grinning. "Best of all I'm marrying the devils child."
​Gerard started laughing. "Wow." He said after he'd calmed down. 
​"My sister, Cleo, will be there." I stated. "She's been disowned because she married Sarah Maidstone. Lesbians are evil, apparently."
​Mikey laughed. "Double whammy for Gerard then."
​Gerard moved me to the side, gently as he ran after Mikey.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​