The Looks

Gerard's P.O.V

I rest my head on my hand as I lay on my side beside a sleeping Kat. She's laid on her back, her head turned to face me. Her right arm above her head, the left under the cover, resting on her stomach. I think back to the shower. I was her first. If she'd have told me, I would have made it special for her. Why me? Why was I her first? Why was I so special? She must have had other boyfriends. I don't suppose that matters. She loves me back. That's what matters. She loves me enough to make me her first. I smile as I lay back down, snuggling into her side. Sleep claiming me almost straight away.

Kat's P.O.V

Time Lapse>>>>>>>>>>

Two hours later.

I woke gradually. I got up carefully so I didn't wake Gerard. After getting dressed in a black free flow, lace covered dress, black tights and black combat boots. I grab my phone and head downstairs. I sit at the kitchen table with a glass of water and called Jessie.

Jessie: "Kat?"

I smile at her excited tone.

Me: "Hey, Jessie. How are you?"

Jessie: "Not bad. How's things with the fucking hot Gerard Way? You slept together yet?"

I groan inwardly. She is so straight forward.

Me: "Wow your nosey."

Jessie: "Of course. You don't find things out otherwise. So have you?"

I bite my lip but don't answer. She squeals.

Jessie: "You did. You broke his rule and finally lost your virginity. That's fucking awesome."

I groan again. She is so annoying. Why do I tell her things?

Me: "Keep it down, Jessie. I don't think china needs to know my business."

Jessie: "(laughs) You'll be the envy of every fucking woman out there."

Me: "How's Gavin?"

Jessie: "Fine. Stop changing the subject."

I sigh. I'm beginning to wish I'd never called her.

Me: "I did not call you to talk about my sex life."

Jessie: "Of course you did. What else is there to talk about but sex?"

I shake my head as Gerard walks in wearing black t-shirt, black jeans and black converse. He kissed my cheek then poured himself a coffee, sitting down across from me.

Me: "Anything else. The weather. Science. History. Anything."

Gerard frowned at me. I just smiled. No way was I telling him what the conversation was about.

Jessie: "That's boring. The weather's bad. It's the UK. I don't know any science and your virginity is history."

I groan. I should have known.

Me: "I walked straight into that one."

Jessie: "You did. So what was it like? I bet he's fucking good."

Me: "JESSIE."

Gerard looked confused as I went red. I closed my eyes. I could feel him still watching me.

Jessie: "Give me something at least. Is it big?"

My eyes shot open along with my mouth.

Me: "You can't ask that."

I could feel my face burning up as I fixed my eyes on my glass of water.

Jessie: "Well where did you do it? I think he's a kitchen counter kind of guy."

I groaned in frustration.

Jessie: "Your not like doing it while your talking to me are you?"

Me: "Oh my god."

Jessie: "You are aren't you?"

Okay if you can't beat em...

Me: "Oh yes."

Gerard stared at me, mouth open as I played along.

Me: "Hummmm."

I made out to moan in pleasure again.

Jessie: "Okay then. Bye."

The phone clicked off. Gerard was still staring at me with his eyes wide and his mouth open. I just laughed, nearly falling off my seat.