Chapter 4

Sorry i haven't updated this story. I kind of got a writers block on this. i didn't know what to do on it and almost thought on giving up on it. but i didn't.

This might not be the best chapter ever.

Thanks for reading though.

Please Vote Comment and Fan.

-tere93

_____________

"Hey I get out in around 10 minutes. Can I join?"

"Join what?"

"You and Ian at the park."

"How did you know we are going there?"

"The pail is sticking out of the baby bag." She points to the bag.

"I guess you can join us."

"If you don't want to I won't go."

"No, no you can come."

"Ok"

"Hey Ann I'm going to go on my ten minute break." She tells and old lady.

"You get out in ten minutes, though." The old lady named Ann says.

"I know." Casey says smiling to the old lady while taking off her apron. "See you tomorrow." She waves at Ann.

"Bye." The old lady says rolling her eyes.

We walk out and start walking to the park.

"Can I ask you something?" She asks.

"Sure I guess."

"Why did you let me stay at your house to sleep?" Hadn't I told her already?

"Well I saw you at the bar with your friends and it seemed like you didn't drink much so when I saw you with your head in the toilet I felt bad for you, so I took you to my house to sleep. Nothing more I swear."

"I believe you and thank you."

"No problem." I say as we get to the park.

"How many months is he." She says as she sees me struggling with the baby holder and comes to help me.

"Seven months." I say as she gets Ian out.

"Can he walk?"

"No. Just crawl."

"That's really good for his age."

"Yea, my sister helps me out a lot in this stuff."

"What stuff?"

"His learning stuff. Like teaching him to walk and say words. Right now her project is to help him remember people." I smile.

"She sounds like a great aunt."

"Yea, she's the best. I don't know what I would do without her. She's always keeping me on track."

She didn't say anything back. Which I was ok with since I didn't actually want to talk about Amber because it reminded me that she had my car.

"Can you pass us the pail?" Casey is in the sandbox with Ian in front of her. I must have dosed off because last time I remembered she was standing in front of me.

"Eric!"

"What?"

"The pail?" She says with wide eyes.

"Oh yea sorry" I get the pail and pass it to her "Here" She takes it and thanks me.

I stand and watch Casey and Ian playing for awhile. She had him cracking up the whole time. If only his mom were here to do that.