Chapter 2

22 FANS!!!! It's not a lot but to me it is since not many people read my stories. But yea thanks so much for reading. Please comment vote and become a fan.

   -tere93

­­­­­­­­­­­­___________

I knocked on Amber's door.

"Hey bro!" She said opening the door.

"Hey" I say and She extends her hand out.

"Here" I give her 100 dollars. "Can you not charge me one week?" I tease her.

"Hey I need a car and the old greedy people we call parents won't buy me one." I laugh at what she says and walk over to the play pen.

I stare at the sleeping baby and smile.

"I know cute right." Amber says behind me. "I don't how you made him." She shakes her head.

"Whatever." I gently push her. "Help me with the bag." I bend down to get Ian. He's so small I'm always afraid I might break him if I hug him too tightly or grab him wrong. I carefully set his head on my bicep and his body on my arm. I grab his blanket and put it over him.

"I got your purse" Amber says teasing me and holding up the baby bag.

"Really funny"

We walk out to my car. "Open the trunk." I tell Amber. She raises an eyebrow at me. "Please." She smiles.

"Can you open the back seat door too, please?" I say.

"Yea"

"Thanks" I put Ian in his car seat.

"I thought you swore off girls?"

"I did"

"Then what is she?" She pointed at Casey.

"A girl"

"And"

"Her name is Casey."

"And"

"What?"

"What is she doing in your car?"

"I found her on the bathroom, I couldn't find her purse or anything that might tell me where she lives, I felt bad for her, so I'm going to let her sleep at my place."

"Um-hmm"

"Hey I learned my lesson and I'm not going to do that again." We both turned to Ian.

"Anyways, same schedule next week?" I ask her.

"Yea"

"Thanks"

"Hey you think I can borrow your car Saturday?"

"As in tomorrow"

"Um yea"

"Do I work tomorrow?" I said more to myself.

"At the coffee shop, but that's in front of your house. So?"

"How old are you?"

"You know I'm 17, stupid."

"Do you have a license?"

"No shit, I got it last month remember."

"Fine, but on one condition"

"What?"

"Don't have sex until your married."

"I'll think about it." I raised my eyebrow at her.