Chapter 17

Hey hope you're doing well.  I know it's been a long year, but for once I'm back into writing and enjoying it like I used to.  I'm hoping I have the ability to post more weekly again like I used to before.  So here's to a new chapter for this book and life in general.  Hope you're doing well as well and keep moving foward no matter what you're going through.  Take some time to yourself and make sure you're good mentally as much as phsyically.

-Tere93

__________________________________________

The place that Agent Ross took us to is a big house compared to my apartment. She gave us a little tour around. It has two bedrooms each with access to its own bathroom. The living room was huge and furnished. The kitchen had its own separate dining room which has a door that grants access to the backyard. It is the type of house I would love to one day own. The type of house Ian deserves.

On top of all this, it was located in a gated community with agents at every corner. Apparently, the house across the street from us was where the agents would be staying. If there were ever any emergency we were told to run there as quick as possible.

"Agent Ross, how long do you think we'll be here?" My mom asks.

"As long as it takes to find Justine mam." She responds. My mother turns to look at my father. He then turns to look at me.

"You couldn't just keep it in your pants could you?" He scolds. "We wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you fooling around and fucking any moving thing! The only good thing that ever came out of you was this baby!" He points at Ian.

I stayed quiet. I didn't know what to say. He was right. Now because of me Ian, Amber, Casey, and my parents were all in the line of danger.

"Sir, will all due respect. Whether or not Eric messed around with Justine, chances are this still would have happened." Agent Ross stated.

My parents just stare.

"You see, Justine is a psychopath. She's infatuated with Eric. She's the type of person who likes to be in control. However, she never had control of Eric. There's something about this idea that draws her more to Eric. Fact being if it wasn't for your son to have fooled around with her and gotten her pregnant, we never would have caught her. If anything your son has unintentionally saved the lives of many other people."

"Wh-what do you mean?" My mother asks.

"What she means is that your son knocked her up. She lost control. To put it in other words, your son is the key to stopping Justine altogether." The man in the suit stated.

"Agent Shull." Agent Ross nods.

"I don't understand how any of this stops Justine." My father states.

"Look Sir, Justine was thrown off her game with Eric. You see Eric has some type of control over her. He's the only person she is vulnerable with. Because of that reason, she started to make mistakes. Mistakes which have helped the FBI track her down. Your son has helped save lives. Lives which are still in danger, but not dead. If we don't act quick these people will die. Including your daughter and my agent."

"She has Amber?" I exclaim. He just looks at me.

"Sir?" Agent Ross asks.

He pulls out his phone. "This picture was left on your car, Eric. I've sent the picture out for fingerprints along with the note."

I dropped to my knees when I saw the picture. Amber and Casey were both sitting in POW position. They had a bandana covering their eyes. Their arms were behind with what looked like a wooden pole under their armpits as if to hold them up from leaning forward. I felt light headed. This couldn't be real. There's no way they could stay like this. I need to help them.