Chapter 3

Please don't kill me. I know i haven't been uploading i've just been so busy with school. i just got around to finishing the chapter today.

Thanks so much for reading. Please Vote Comment and Become a fan.

         -tere93

_________________

"Dark coffee please"

"Would that be all sir?" I ask the man behind the counter.

"Yes"

"That's going to be two ninety five" I smile at the old, grayed haired man.

"Here" He gives me 3 dollars. I get five cents and hand them to him. He puts them in my tip jar.

"Thank you sir" 39 more of those and I can buy myself a pack of gum.

I make the guy's coffee and take it to him.

"Thank you" He says.

"You're welcome" I turn back to the counter and look down at my watch ten more minutes and she'll be here.

"Count your drawer" Jenna says walking in from the office.

"Are you working out again Jenna? I ask her.

"No why?"

"I don't know you look skinnier."

"You think so" She says twirling around a bit.

"Definitely" I say.

"You're not getting a raise" She says smacking me in the back of the head.

"I didn't ask for a raise. I was just complementing you" I say rubbing the back of my head where she hit me. The woman could hit.

"What was it last time, oh yea, Jenna those shoes look great on you, by the way I need a raise."

"Hey that was one time, this time I'm not kidding you really do look skinnier."

"Count your drawer kid."

"Fine but what do I tell my boss that has the hots for you?"

"You mean Peter?"

"Yea"

"Tell him to go suck one" She whispers this so that the customers don't hear.

"Ok. I will"

"You do that and count the damn drawer already."

"Ok ok" I laugh and start counting my drawer.

"Look Ian this is what you call a man working"

"Really funny Amber." I tickle Ian from across the counter.

"Do I hear my favorite baby?" Jenna says walking over to Ian. Amber hands Ian to her.

"My goodness He's getting bigger." Jenna says.

"Hey I'm done counting do you need me to do anything else." I ask Jenna.

"Yea, can you make me one of these?" She points at Ian.

"Good luck. I'm not touching a woman in a long time and I mean long time." This makes both Amber and Jenna laugh.

"I'm serious."

"Yea and that's why you had a girl in your car last night." Amber says.

"I told you I felt bad for her." I said walking over to Jenna and taking Ian from her.