More Bad end rewrite concept art + new character

*copied from my tumblr*

a dream smp animation came out yesterday and that just got my brain working lololol

so here have some concept art

-

the thin sheet of snow crunched under (y/n)s boots as she traveled across the plain towards her hidden cabin that was far past the enchanted woods. in her arms, rested a small girl, no older than 5, her dark blonde hair fitted in pigtails brushed against (y/n)s neck as she shuffled the sleeping child. with a small groan the child awoke, her iridescent eyes staring up at the woman she called her 'auntie'

"we almot der?" the child yawned, pressing her cheek against the cold metal of her aunties shoulder pads.

"just a bit father, five minutes at the most" (y/n) hummed back, lifting her free hand and rubbing the blanket covered back of her 'niece'.

"otay" the child murmured sleepily, closing her eyes and falling back to sleep against her aunties warm body. the hand that wasn't grabbing onto her aunties arm, clutching the small pink bow and ox charms that hung off her necklace.

-

....yeah im adding more angst to this? what about it?

anyway yeah in this rewrite Jane and Gil had a kid and when the child was young, very young, (don't got a name for her yet, taking suggestions) Jane was brainwashed to be under Mal's rule, and Gil was killed at Mal's hand using the Ember, now Gil's soul, which is in the form of a small gem, rests on (y/n)s desk surrounded by small trinkets his daughter collects for him when (y/n) lets her run around the forest surrounding the cabin.

her eyes are a whole variety of colors, being half-fae whos Mom was created from magic (big Headcanon for me that Jane has no dad, her only parent is FG and FG created her from pure magic after wanting a child of her own after Cinderella and B&B had their kid(s)) when she's tired, the magic in her is much more visible, and they are iridescent

they seem to shift from pink, periwinkle, sky blue, purple, green, and sometimes all of them depending on when you look at her eyes. again this is only visible when she's tired, when she's awake, they take on a more human look, now a honey golden brown color, Gils eye color. her hair is dark blonde, with the roots a dark brown, as she gets older her hair will shift to an even darker color until it matches janes hair color, when she was born it was a golden blonde.