old bad end rewrite thing(s)

-

-

as the years went on after Mal's take over, she started to look less...human as she did before, slowly transforming into her mothers image, dark curling horns erupting from her head and spiked dragon wings sprouting from her back, both dark shades of purple and blue.

she began to lose her humanity as well, slowly becoming exactly what her mother had wanted to her to be, the mistress of all evil. she had no genuine love for her old friends and ex-boyfriend, it had long dulled to a echoing spark that had her force them to stay close to her, even if it had to take a spell or two to keep them loyal.

she feel deeper into her god complex, having killed multiple people that opposed her within the first couple months with her fathers ember, after all, she was a demi god, why wasn't she the most powerful being in the world? capable of destroying anything and creating anything. she had killed the only person that could truly stand against her. (y/n) was long gone, Uma as well, stuck in a little stone for the rest of eternity.

if only her arrogance hadn't blinded her.

her heart stopped as she looked into the piercing gaze of (y/n), blood dropping down her jaw as she glared at Mal. "no-i-i killed you! i stabbed you through the heart!" Mal screamed, taking a few steps back as (y/n) tilted her head and spun the trident in her hands, smirking at Mal's panicked look.

"you really think, you could kill me that easily?" (y/n) asked, sending shivers down Mals spine at her odd calmness. Mal sent a blast of fire towards (y/n) and ran, she had only just finished dealing with a small resistance army that had somehow gotten their hands on some iron weapons and netherite, and she was still recovering from the weakening affect of the netherite.

Mal didn't get very far before (y/n) landed in front of her, sliding back a bit on her knee and foot. Mal clenched her jaw at the sight of the familiar deadly metal covering (y/n)s knees and arms. (y/n) had come prepared, and she wasn't leaving without a fight. Mal's wings flared and she felt her eyes glow with that acid green Ben used to love. "lets do this Mally" (y/n) taunted, smirking as Mal flew at her at a blinding speed, swinging her arm at (y/n). Mal screeched in pain as (y/n) held up her armor covered hand and blocked the hit, Mal looked down at her hand and hissed, her skin was burning and bubbling.

Mal glared back up at (y/n), swallowing down a squeak of fear as (y/n) lazily spun the trident in her hands, her other hand in her pocket. Mal let out a snarl, (y/n) was being cocky (confident) and Mal didn't like that. Mal flew back at (y/n), hands glowing with burning magic.

Mal's vision went black as she felt a very sharp and hard metal object slam into her head and send her to the floor, her cheek resting against the cool stone of her (Ben's) castle. "I'll deal with you properly later" (y/n) muttered, stepping over Mals body and heading inside, taking a small bottle of shimmering water out of her pocket and making her way towards the north wing where Ben's room was "I have business to take care of"