more bad end rewrite stuff

taken from my tumblr-Descendantofthesparrow(random things about (y/n) in BER;)

(y/n) and her main weapon, Poseidon's trident, stolen from the museum of history during a quiet night soon after (y/n) woke up from Mals attempted murder. during which, when the shards broke off the blade mal had been using, (y/n) went partially blind in her right eye.

she uses Uma's necklace as a connection to the tridents magic along with her own ruby necklace (which has many enchantments, one of which is connecting her to the worlds magic)

her armor is known as Netherite (yes that minecraft metal shhhh), it is highly poisonous to fae, especially dark fae (aka Mal) and drains them of their magic all to quickly, leaving the fae sick and sometimes; near death. (for these reasons she refuses to wear it around Arwen, who is a wild fae and susceptible to its prowess) it is highly resistant to magic, bullets, arrows, many types of weapons, and can withstand temperatures to over 2080℉ (its basically beskar/vibranium)

she was once very spirited and lively, a smile never leaving her face unless needed. now it hardly emerges, yes Arwen brings it out, but its few and far in-between, a deep sadness claws at her gut. she is...lonely, almost all of her friends have died or are spelled, her husband is trapped within a soul stone, her only company is the night and Arwen, who she loves deeply but will never fill the gap of the sea three. its been almost 5 years since Mals take over, but time still hasn't healed the internal scars of finding her friends and lovers gone, the shell of Uma split in three next to her gem.

she lives away from Auradon, just off the continent in a snowy mountain range, in a quiet cottage that hides many secrets below its soil. surrounded by trees and life, where Arwen thrives with her powerful nature-based magic.

she knows she might be the only hope Auradon has to free it from Mal's grip, but she's scared, she's still young, and had only just started her life with Harry; she had hoped to grow a bit before having to save the world from peril again. And she doesn't want to risk Arwen losing her only parental figure in her life.

==
==

====

-

Mal glares down at the smiling form of her former friend, (y/n), who just continued to stare back at her with that-smile. how-how dare she, didn't she know she was about to die?! again!? she was looking at the empress of all evil! the one who had betrayed her and all their friends! why was she smiling!?

Mal flared her wings and jumped down in front of (y/n), who never took her eyes off of Mal, that smile still on her face "STOP SMILING!" Mal screeched, her eyes glowing poisonous green. she got into (y/n)s face, baring her fangs "you are going to die, again, by my hand, again. how in the hell could you be smiling at this moment?" (y/n) didn't answer, frustrating Mal even further.

Mal waved her hand, and the guards who had (y/n) bound in chains dragged her towards the execution range, a large anvil hanging above a cage that stood atop a wooden stage. it wasn't-a normal execution, but Mal wanted this to be painful. Mal followed the guards, keeping her eyes on (y/n)s back, other hand on the ember in her pocket. if the damn anvil didn't crush (y/n)s skull in, the ember would finish the job.

(y/n) was loaded into the cage, arms chained to the gate. Mal walked onto the stage, looking down at her 'loving' subjects. guards, handmaids, servants, peasants, royals, villains. they all were here, either by force or willingness to see (y/n) die, to watch Mal kill off the last hope of good in Auradon.

as Mal gave her speech, (y/n) glanced around, seeing Doug and his family in the crowd, all looking to her with worried eyes, they had been some of the few un-spelled since Mal thought them too cowardly to ever try her. Doug's grip on his jacket was tight, tears flooding his eyes. (y/n) shook her head 'don't try anything, you won't win' she said with her eyes, a smile still on her face.

(y/n) startled at the sudden noise of breaking glass, eyes widening as Lonnie appeared in front of the stage, her mother's blade in one hand and bottles full of colored liquids in the other. "Lonnie?!" Mal screeched, yelping as a particular potion was flung at her, one that was created to temporarily devoid her of her magic "what are you-!?" Lonnie beat back many guards, cutting through them like butter as her short pixie cut ruffled with her movements.

"pull the lever!" Mal screeched in panic, stumbling back from the stage as Lonnie swiped at her with her blade "PULL THE LEVER!" (y/n) looked up, a silent scream slipping from her chest as the anvil was released and came rocketing down towards her head.

Mal grinned in victory at the sound of metal meeting skull, but she gasped as the ember in her pocket suddenly glowed bright, and she watched in horror as (y/n) physically reconstructed around the anvil, popping up above it as her skull took form again. (y/n) gasped, tears of pain flooding her eyes as she stepped out of the cage, ripping her arm off the bar as her skin had formed around it and running off after Lonnie, who yelled for (y/n) to follow.

"GET HER-" Mal screeched in panic, eyes wide with fear. (y/n) had escaped death, twice now. once by magic and the second by a very human-built object. "FIND THEM, I WANT THEM BOTH IN THE DUNGEONS BY NIGHTFALL!"

the guards faltered for a moment, for who would in their right mind go after a girl who had just defied death once again. "GO!" Mal screamed, smoke starting to fill the area as it started to swirl around her "OR ITS YOUR HEAD!" the guards nodded and ran off in the direction (y/n) and Lonnie had gone.

Mal snuffed, a dragon like growl escaping from her chest as she looked around for Mulan and Shang, screaming as she saw them nowhere to be found.

-

inspired by the dreamsmp (technoblade specifically) 

so at some point Mal discovers (y/n) is alive and demands her capture, and some how the guards do get (y/n) and bring her back to Auradon for execution, but what Mal doesn't know (and (y/n) doesn't know this either) (y/n)-being from another dimension- is immune to many things of their world, magic, potions, poison's, and most importantly, death. the ember is what brought (y/n) to the world in the first place so it keeps her alive so her soul doesn't get misplaced. originally i was going to have (y/n)s necklace be what keeps her alive but instead i think being immune to death works better since, being from another universe, the descendants worlds laws of nature wouldn't work on her quite right.

also after this execution, (y/n)s hair has white streaks at the top of her head.