my first descendants oc redesign

Rose Sparrow - first made in 2017 after watching descendants 2 for the first time

and then her outfit ref

quiiite a big change from her original outfit which was just a shorter, blue version of Harry's jacket lol

also changed her coat from brown to blue. and her symbols sparrow has silver paint on it to make it shiny.

she does have her fathers compass i just didn't draw it.

Rose is Uma's war chief or stagiest, always coming up with the strangest plans that somehow always went off perfectly.

she and Harry hang out quite a bit being one of the few genuine descendants of pirates (Harry's dad also suggested harry hang out with the daughter of one of the most legendary pirates of the golden age of pirates) but she is good friends with Uma and Gil, along with the rest of the crew.

when Uma is off taking care of the shop, Rose and Harry are left in charge.

Rose lives on the black pearl but more often than not shell sleep over on the revenge, most of her clothes are on the revenge anyway.

she has been told by Jack and Mr.Gibbs that she will get the Black pearl whenever its ready to sail the seas again

she always tries to keep on Uma's good side, as she knows the legends of the sea goddess rage toward a single person, she doesn't want to have someone like calypso as an enemy.

she has the sparrow tattoo and a cursive P on either side of her inner forearms, one to mark her pride with her name, the other to take back the branding that marked pirates. she and Harry have matching tattoos for Uma, tentacles trailing down their shoulders to their elbows.

she takes after her mothers looks, though she doesn't exactly know who her mother is, just that she's blonde with blue eyes like herself. but she doesn't mind not knowing her mother, her father is all she needs.

Jack is a good dad, one of the best of the isle, sure he's drunk but he's a calm drunk, never yells at her, hits her, or demeans her, the worst he's been to her was accidently patting her head too hard when she was a kid, he proceeded to cry over it and coddle her for the next three hours.

the black pearl is a safe space for many pirate kids, knowing the legendary Captain Jack Sparrows morals wouldn't let him harm, or let a child be harmed.

they knew the daughter of the captain was handy with a sword and gun, following her fathers marksmanship. (he can hit a moving dead monkey with a flintlock pistol, he's a damn good shot)

Rose is pretty thin, but built, able to last against Gil in an arm wrestle for more than a couple minutes, though she has yet to beat him. she's more built for moving around the Isle fast and efficiently, leaping over buildings and running along beams without losing her balance. she likes to scare Harry and Uma by hanging from the ropes of the revenge.

thaaas all i can think of rn