Chapter 2

Carter

"Thank you mama for watching Ro." I said, as I did the finishing touchings on my hair.

"No problem. It's for a good cause."

"It's not a party till Tiffany's here!" Tiffany said.

"I'm finishing my hair Tiff."

"No Rush. Hey Mama."

"Hey."

"All done. How I look?" I stood up and turned in a circle.

"Like you ready to get yo baby daddy!" Tiffany laughed.

"You need to be with his brother Travis." I laughed and hugged Mama goodbye.

We soon left and drove to the destination.

"You nervous?" Tiff asked.

"Nah."

"Good. Stay like that for the meeting."

"You didn't tell me I was meeting him Tiffany!"

"I just did. Let's go." We got out the car and went into the arena.

"By the way, you're working that ass in them jeans." Tiffany told me.

"Thanks." I smiled.

That's what best friends are for. We say down and waited for the concert to begin. We took selfies and the concert soon began.

"Give it up for AUGUST ALSINA!"

"Carter's baby daddy!"

"Don't say that shit in public." We laughed.

He was a really good performer, if I do say so myself. These little girls was eating him up.

"This next song deserves to be sung to a very special lady." He scanned the crowd, made eye contact with me for a long time, then picked someone else.

"Tiff we gotta go. He recognizes me." I told her.

"That only means he's been thinking about you. The only way you escaping this concert is by death. Ion think you wanna die today." She threatened.

"Love you best friend."

"Love you too Crunch."

After the concert ended, we went to take our place in line for the little meet and greet shit.

"Tiff, we should be last."

"You right, bathroom?"

"Bathroom."

We tried different ways to stall it, so we could become last to meet him. Finally one thing did, we kept letting people in front of us.

"Aight last in line, we did good Crunch."

The line moved slowly, but I wasn't pushing it, the longer the better.

August

"Nigga I'm telling you, I saw her in the crowd." I told DJ Era.

"Yeah, and she'll be here at the meet and great." He laughed.

"Man, fuck outta here. I know what I saw." I was signing autographs, taking pictures, giving hugs, but I would be disappointed if I didn't see her beautiful face.

"Aight man, you got one more. Then we gotta bounce." My bodyguard said.

"Aight." I looked up, and saw Carter with some female.

"Hey August, you did a great show tonight." She smiled.

Not tryna be petty huh?

"Thanks. You want an autograph, picture, or something?" I asked Carter.