One

" Tesla

[tes-luh]

Tesla, an angel , beautiful disaster , an amazing character who was the best mistake of my life . she told my friend "I broke my own heart" I did . she was the best girl friend I've ever had . I'm in love with this girl and always will be . When spending time with Tesla you will feel intimidated for her beauty and charisma is over whelming. All moments spent with Tesla will be cherished and replayed in your mind. Dreams may possibly pursue." - A man once in love

" Say something else bitch! Say anything! I'm gone beat yo ass !"

" I'm sorry Eddie . Just stop! I'm sorry! "

" Didn't I tell you not to talk? Tesla I'm not playing with you!"

Lord, in every need let me come to You with humble trust saying, Jesus, help me. In all my doubts, perplexities, and temptations, Jesus, help me.
In hours of loneliness, weariness, and trials, Jesus, help me.
In the failure of my plans and hopes; in disappointments, troubles, and sorrows, Jesus, help me.
When others fail me and Your grace alone can assist me, help me.
When I throw myself on Your tender love as a father and savior, Jesus, help me.

" Tesla , why you was fucking that nigga? Huh Tes? Huh? I'm not enough for you? Tesla answer me!"

"Eddie, he raped me. I couldn't run. I'm sorry."

" Tesla you lying! You fucked him! You see that dead body right there Tes'? Huh? You see that?! I killed my best friend! You made me do it! You made me! "

" Mommy!"

" Get out of here Jasmine. I'm sorry Eddie, please don't hurt me and my daughter. Our daughter ."

" Is she mine? No telling how much you been fucking."

" Of course she's yours! Go and watch tv Jasmine! Get out of her now baby! "

" I don't believe you!"

" Please Eddie! You can hurt me! You can do anything you want to me but please don't hurt my baby!"

Boom Boom ! Thump!

" Nooooo! My baby! Jasmine, baby get up. Breathe baby, breathe! " I crawled over to her a little body. My mind was moving faster than my body was.

" You took my best friend away. I took something away from you."

" Baby, baby, baby..... Please wake up. Open your eyes. I love you baby, I love you Jas bug ."

" Tesla! Answer me!"

" You gotta wake up for mommy Jas. You have to."

" Police! Hands Up! Drop the weapon sir!"

" I can't do that. "

Boom! Thump.

" Baby, just get up for mommy. Please! Please! "

" Ma'am step away from the body."

" Noooo! She's gonna wake up for me. She has to. She has to. "

" Ma'am.... She's gone."

" My baby! Oh my God, my baby. He took my baby! "

" Wake up! " Jasmine popped up in my face and said with wide eyes.

My eyes shot open, and I sat up. Sweat was all over my body, my hair was a mess, and the bags under my eyes, where starting to have bags of their own.

I wiped the loose hairs out of my face, looked over at the clock. It was 2 in the morning.

Great! Now I have to go to work with this on my mind.

I decided against taking the anxiety pills. I just wanna feel normal tonight. I know my mind will race, but I just want to dance.

Club Fantasy is the place to be tonight. It's All Star Weekend, so all the ballers will be in the building. More ballers, means more stacks, more money.

I dance to take the pain away.

**************

1. What do you think?

2. How do you deal with anxiety and depression? Or have you ever dealt with it?

NEW BOOK. LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT! 💯