Six

" I'm living bitch, what you doing?" - Anonymous

" You ready?"

" Damn Reena, wait! That club ain't closing no time soon."

" I know Tee, but I'm ready to get me a baller."

" Reena, you work there! You know those are married men."

" Not all of them. Some of them looking for a bitch to wife. "

" I guess you got a point."

" Exactly. I'm tryna be that bitch, so let's go!"

We both laughed and headed out the door. We decided to just got to the club and chill.

We pulled up to the club in my red Range Rover. I had to pull it out, just to flex on they ass one time. They ain't never seen this one.

We skipped to the front of the line and Papi, the bouncer let us right in. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and Reena waved to him.

The club was bumping tonight. It was Friday, All Star Weekend, so all the ballers were here, literally and figuratively. I'm feeling like Reena. I'm tryna be that bitch tonight too.

Luscious stood on the balcony looking down on everyone, searching the crowd. He spotted me and waved for me to join him at the top.

I walked up the stairs, passed Johnny. He was a bouncer also. He let me right up. I walked onto the balcony with Luscious.

Now I wouldn't say Luscious was an ugly man. He was older, maybe late 30's. He was brownskin with green eyes and low cut hair. He had tattoos randomly placed along his frame. His body, that man was built.

" Hello Tesla."

" Hello Channing."

" I didn't think you would be here tonight. Besides the fact that you work here, I know this isn't your scene."

" You know me so well."

" Of course. I know a lot about things I want."

" Let's not forget about those 14 years."

He's married. That's the deal breaker.

" Let me take you out this club Tee. You know I can treat you right."

" And be ya mistress? No good. I won't be nobody's side chick."

" Come on Tee. Be my escape."

" Goodbye Channing. This is business. That's all it'll ever be."

" I hate to see you go--"

" But you love to watch me leave? I know." I turned on my heels and walked back down to the floor.

I spotted Reena sitting with this rapper named Raury. He's been in the game. He always worked behind the scenes. Like writing songs and producing them. But now he tryna make his way. He's a few years older than her. I've been knowing him since he was a little nappy haired scrub always asking to ride with me and my girls. Knowing he wasn't old enough or tall enough .

" WassGud TeeTee?"

" Yooooo RaRa, how you living playa?"

" Ain't nobody called me that since forever. I been making it. I ain't seen you since that day of the funeral. How are you doing?"

" You know me man... You could call sometimes. My number ain't changed."

" No doubt. No doubt."

" I see you met my friend."

" Ya friend met me dawg."

We both laughed.

" I'll be around. I'm finna head to the bar."

" I'll just order some bottles TeeTee."

" Firstly, you not even old enough to drink or be in this club. "

" But I'm here."

" Bye RaRa."

He laughed as I walked away.

Tonight, Keisha was the bartender. She's been here since I got here. Luscious is her cousin. she's how I got this job.

" You seen Raury little ass Fame?"

" Yes. He was hugged up Moca."

We laughed together. " I remember those days."

" Man me too."

" When you gonna get out this club Tee?"

" I like the money. I can't shake this fast lifestyle."

" You can but you don't want to."

" Agreed."

" What you want girl?"

" Vodka."

" Virgin?"

"Virgin."

I grabbed my drink and made my way to an empty section. I just wanted to chill.

I watched all the men eye rape the girls in here. Everybody knows I'm not that type of bitch but tonight... Tonight is different. I'm tryna get the cob webs dusted off my lady area. It's been a while.

" Wassup?"

I looked up to see a man standing in front of me.

I simply gave him a head nod.

" Why you by yourself--?"

" Tesla. My name is Tesla. " I stated dully.

" My bad Ms. Tesla. My name is Vincent. But everyone calls me Vince."

" Wassup Mr. Vince?"

" I just wanna get to know you."

" Why?"

" Because I'm an artist, a rapper and painter. I want you to be my muse. Figuratively and literally."