Nineteen

" These days I need something different in my life. These days I need somebody to get it right." - Ash Kardash

Tesla

It's been eight months, two weeks and four days since I've seen Tanner or Vince or anyone from that for that matter, besides Stephon of course. I now have a four month old bouncing baby girl. I decided on naming her Uriyah Lynne. She's a spitting image of her dad and I, which is both good and bad. Everytime I look at her face, I see myself and I see my Jasbug, but then I see her father. I don't hate him, but I do hate the things he's done to me. I contemplated getting an abortion so many times, but my baby had nothing to do with this. She didn't ask to be here. Stephon is actually a great dad. He keeps trying to push a relationship with me, but this is strictly co-parenting. He let me return to my old house, but that doesn't mean I was alone. This man had bodyguards surrounding my house and following me whenever I left, like I was one of the Obama's. I don't know why he was so protective of us.

" Hey mommy little stinky." I cooed to her while I rubbed her stomach.

She stuck her lip out.

I felt her forehead and she was warm. She had just woken up and was a little under the weather.

" Bitch, where you at?!"

I got up and peaked over the staircase to see Reena.

" Up here!"

I walked back in my room and began changing her diaper.

Reena had recently turned 18, and she had been begging me to go out with her and celebrate the birth of Uriyah and her turning 18.

" Hey auntie baby." she cooed to her while picking her up.

Reena was the only person I actually spoke to close to an everyday basis besides Stephon. He called and FaceTimed me everyday to see Uriyah. She always started doing her baby talk whether she heard him or seen his face. She knew exactly who he was. Their bond is the only thing that keeps me from hating him. When my daughter is happy, I am happy.

" She's a little sick." I said fixing her sock.

" Did you give her something yet, or she just got up?"

" She just woke up but I gave her some Tylenol already."

" Oh shit, she finna be sleep again then."

" Right. So let me go make her bottle."

I walked downstairs and made my way to the kitchen, but not before I stopped to look at my body in the mirror. No doubt I had gained weight, but it was in all the right places. My snapback game was real. You couldn't even tell I'd just had a baby a couple months ago.

I made her bottle and took it back to Reena, so she could feed her.

" So, how's the club?"

" Luscious still crazy. Bitches still throwing it and popping it as usual. You miss it?"

" Honestly, I miss dancing. I don't really miss stripping or the club. And if I go back, Steph might really kill me." I giggled.

" No shit. The way he got this house locked down. I would think you royalty." Reena teased.

" Yeah, bit it gets lonely here. How's Raury?" I trailed off.

" He's Raury." She giggled. " He misses you. Phone calls and FaceTime aren't enough. But then again, nothing seems to ever be enough for him."