Two

"Focused. I'm a hustler. And my hustle is trying to figure out the best ways to do what I like without having to do much else." - Mos Def

" Tesla, what I tell you about coming in here late?" Luscious, my boss asked me. He turned Club Fantasy into a franchise of strip clubs around the country. This man has millions. Most of the girls in here only try to fuck him for a buck.

" I'm sorry Boss. Traffic was crazy."

" Don't let it happen again. You one of my best girls. I would hate to have to fire you."

" I know Boss." I turned swiftly on my heels, and walked out the door. We both know he could never do that.

" I hate to see you go! But I love to watch you leave!" Boss yelled to me.

I walked into the dressing room. I don't really like the girls here, but I've been dancing with them for a while, so they are tolerable I guess.

" T, your sew in is cute girl. How many inches is that?" Quisha asked. They call her Chocolate wonder. I heard her mouth piece is stupid crazy.

" 32'." I said. I didn't even try to make eye contact with with her.

I walked to my locker and put my bag in. I made sure to put my lock on there. All these stripper bitches in here sneaky and money hungry.

All of the bitches in here perform first. I always close all the shows. I have to make sure that parties can continue to be hosted here and men want to continue to come back.

I was the only person left in the dressing room.

I heard a small knock on the door.

" Sorry. But Mr.Luscious told me to come in here with you."

I didn't say anything to her.

" You're beautiful. You look so familiar."

I took a look at her face. She did look like someone I knew. I just couldn't put my finger on it.

" I'm Reena. " She said as her hand was extended toward me.

" Tesla. " I responded, while looking at her extended hand. I don't shake hands. I looked away and finished my makeup.

She awkwardly dropped her hand.

" Are any one of these lockers empty?"

" Last locker on the left."

I finished my makeup.

" Hey, Reena are you performing tonight?"

" Umm Mr. Luscious said I was right before you."

That's going to be a problem. There's nine shows and twenty six girls. All nine spots were supposed to be booked tonight. That means Tina won't perform. Tina's a hot head, so this won't end good for Reena.

She pushed the door open with all her might. " Yo what the fuck?" Tina loud ass said as she came into the dressing room.

Reena and I both looked at her crazy.

" You the reason I'm not dancing tonight?! "

" Umm, I guess?" Reena said unsure about what was actually going on.

There's only nine shows like I said. There's a strict schedule about who can dance each night and their positions. Tina is an older dancer, so with this change in schedule Tina could be cut. There are never twenty seven girls. Never.

Tina tried to charge at Reena but I got in between them.

" Tina chill out. You straight buggin' son. She ain't have no control over that damn list and you know it."

She hissed and looked at Reena. " This ain't over." She turned on her heels and left the club.

" Thanks." She said to me.

I put my makeup away and walked out. She was right behind me like a lost puppy.

Why is this girl following me?

I walked to the front of the stage.

" You're up." I told her.

She nodded. She looked terrified.

" Yo T, what's her name?" Dj Esco asked me.

" Hmmmm, Let's call her Moca. " I said. I mean her skin tone is very Moca like.

" We got Sexy Moca coming to the stage!" Dj Esco said into the mic.

" Go! " I told her.

I pushed her onto the stage.

She looked around and froze. Poor baby got stage fright.

She ran off the stage crying.

" Sorry for that. Let's give her a minute. Get ready." Dj Esco said to the crowd of men.

I grabbed her and handed her a shot of Vodka. " Listen to me. You in the ring with the big girls now. Get out there and shake yo ass. " She stopped crying immediately and patted her tears away. She took the shot and gave me the glass.

I told Esco to switch the song. He did and I chose something anyone can dance to.

" One more time for Moca! "

He cued the music , and she walked out.

She killed her set. Ass and dollar bills were everywhere. Her technique is still messy, but that's expected from a beginner.

She walked off and two bouncers came and collected her money off the stage.

" You did good." I told her.

She hugged me, but I didn't hug back. I'm not much of a hugger, since the incident.

She let go and smoothed her outfit down.

" You Ready?" Esco asked me.

I took three shots of Hennessy and nodded. " More ready then I'll ever be."

He nodded. " Now what y'all been waiting for. FAME! " he said.

All the dudes went crazy.

I walked out, and let the music play. I slid my hand around the pole as I walked around.

Me, Hennessy & U played in my mind and the speakers. I closed my eyes and let the music take over my body. I made love to that dance floor. I know stripping is a form of dancing that's hated, but as long as you #respectthenakedhustle , then it doesn't matter what you think. Believe it or not, this shit is paying my bills. It's bitches popping pussy that work at hospitals, schools and go to church every Sunday and bible study every Wednesday and Thursday.

My set was over. The bouncers grabbed all my money and put it in trash bags.

" Yo Fame, Luscious said it's your day for private sessions." Tedd, the head bouncer said.

I nodded my head and went to the dressing room. I changed outfits and cleaned myself up. When I walked out the restroom, Reena was sitting cross legged on the floor, against the wall. I took my seat in the vanity and started to fix my curls.

" Thank you." Reena started to say. I looked up at her. " You know... For helping me finish my performance. I'm thankful for you."

I gave her a small smile and continued to fix my hair and makeup.

" Reena, why you stripping?"

" Telsa... I need the money. I ran away from home and I need quick money."

" Ran away? You didn't have yo own shit?" I paused and looked at her. This is a kid. "How old are you? Like for real?" I finished.

" 17. Please don't tell Mr. Luscious. I need this job. I need this money."

" I won't. This is nothing but a hustle."

I got up from my seat and walked out the room. I made my way to the bar for some Patron.

Three shots later, Paulie, one of the bouncers informed me that I had a private dance in Room 4.