2.

Normani groaned as she leaned against her locker at school that next afternoon. She had spent the first half of her day, searching for Camila. Though it had seemed that either, the girl had decided to skip school that day, or that she had been avoiding Normani. Either way, Normani was utterly miserable. Half of the reason she had even come to school was in hopes of getting a glimpse of Camila. Watching her from across the cafeteria as she laughed with her friends at their usual lunch table in the far back, or catching a glimpse of Camila's wicked smirk, or the mischievous, yet sexy gleam of her eyes as they passed one another in the hall.

"Y'all will never guess what I just witnessed in the locker rooms," the sound of one of Normani's friend's, Zendaya, voice brought Normani from her brooding. Normani glanced to her right to see Zendaya Coleman opening her locker, followed by Dinah and their other friend, Ally Brooke.

"Ouu, girl, what? Spill the tea," Dinah said as she shifted positions to stand at Normani's side. Ally looked just as interested in the gossip that was sure to spill from Zendaya's lips. Zendaya knew everything about everything when it came to St. Adams High. She was the insider who had all of the scoop, easily getting the dish on everything exciting that happened.

"I just saw Camila Cabello fucking Hailee Steinfeld," Zendaya whispered dramatically, trying to make the tea that she was spilling sound even more intriguing than it already was. Dinah and Ally's eyes widened in shock because Hailee Steinfeld was known as the biggest prude to walk St. Adams High School. Most guys had been trying to get with her since they had met her, and yet she constantly turned them down. For Camila Cabello to be the one to achieve what no boy at St. Adams could, it only made her even more infamous.

"You're lying," Ally chimed in, and Normani secretly hoped that Zendaya actually was. The sharp pang in her heart felt rather unbearable at the news. Of course, Normani suspected that Camila would still probably sleep with other girls whilst sleeping with her, but to actually hear it out loud, it made Normani feel terrible.

"Nope, I witnessed that shit with my very own eyes," Zendaya said as she slammed her locker door shut, turning to give her friends her full attention, "Had Hailee laid out on the benches, screaming her name and everything. I dipped out as soon as I got a very unexpected view of Hailee's surprising nice ass once Cabello spun her ass around."

"Well damn," Dinah snorted, shaking her head in amusement, "If anyone could get Hailee to fall off her pedestal, of course it would be Cabello."

Zendaya sighed wistfully as she leaned against her now closed locker, "Man, is it wrong that I wish that was me? Like Cabello was putting in work, y'all. I've never heard Hailee scream like that before unless it's at her teammates during volleyball season. It was like, Camila knew just what spots to hit."

Normani snorted in amusement to herself as she rolled her eyes. If only Zendaya knew.

"Girl, if what I hear in the soccer locker rooms is true, I know Camila hits different," Dinah chimed in, "I'm not even into girls, but I'd definitely let Cabello hit."
"Honestly, same," Ally's little voice answered in agreement. Normani found herself clenching her jaw as the little green monster formed in the pit of her stomach. She hated hearing things like this from other girls when it concerned Camila. She knew that Camila technically wasn't hers, but damn it. It didn't stop the fact that she was jealous, and annoyed.

"I'm going to class," Normani stated abruptly before her friends could continue voicing their fantasies about Camila.

All three of the girls turned their heads to look at Normani, "Girl, you okay?" Dinah questioned.

"I'm fine," Normani answered before spinning on her heels to march away, her friends watching her go with furrowed brows and concerned shared glances.