10.

The drive to Normani's house had been filled with tense silence. Normani had been too afraid to speak, and Camila hadn't bothered to try at all. Soft music played from the radio, but other than that, it was static, on both ends.

Once they arrived at Normani's house, Camila parked in the street, and climbed out of the car. She walked around to open the passenger door for Normani, and she followed Normani to the door, and inside quietly.

"Go and get changed," Camila stated simply, "I'll find something for your wrist," and then she disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Normani alone in the front hall.

Now Normani was definitely sure that she had fucked up. Because Camila hadn't even looked at her when she spoke. Normani sighed deeply as she trudged up the stairs to her room to change into comfier clothes. She stripped from her day attire, and grabbed a tanktop and a pair of shorts to put on. She was at her mirror, cleaning the make up off of her face when Camila finally entered her room.

Normani turned her head just as the door opened to be met with Camila Cabello, standing in her doorway with a pack of peas in her hand, "This is all you had. You should tell your parents to give you money for groceries or somethi-," Camila glanced up when she saw Normani, her sentence caught in her throat.

Camila knew that there had to have been times when she saw Normani without makeup. She's sure of it. And yet, something about seeing her without make up made her heart race in her chest, and her palms grow sweaty. How the hell did God create something so damned perfect? She would never understand.

Camila cleared her throat, and handed the pack of peas to Normani, "Here," she said as she looked away from the dancer. Normani took the peas gratefully and pressed them against her wrist.

"Thank you," Normani mumbled softly.

"No problem," Camila shrugged as she shoved her hands into the pockets of her jeans.

"Camila," Normani said softly, "Are you mad at me?"

Camila's head shot up quickly at this question, and her brows furrowed in confusion, "Why would you think that?"

"Well because you told me not to do anything stupid, and then I went and did something stupid. And you didn't talk to me the entire drive here, and you refuse to look at me, and-,"

"I'm not mad at you, Normani," Camila stated simply, and Normani frowned.

"Then why are you acting like this? I thought things between us were going okay?"

Camila let out a sigh, and she reached a hand up to run it through her hair, "Can we sit?"

Normani nodded her head. Camila motioned for Normani to sit on the bed, to which the dancer did quickly. Camila sat down beside her slowly, "I'm not mad at you, Normani. I'm mad at Arin," Camila explained, "And myself." Normani frowned, but remained silent to wait for Camila to continue, "I'm mad Arin because this is the second time he's hurt you in just a few days. I'm mad at him because he took advantage of your trust in him. I'm mad at him because he's a self-righteous jackass who entitlement issues," Camila clenched her fists at her side, and she took a deep breath before continuing, "Then I'm mad at myself. I'm mad at myself because both times he hurt you, I could have done something to stop it from happening. I know I could have. Hell, I could have stopped him this time if I kicked his ass after the first time. But instead I just had to go and listen to you. Because I don't want you to be upset with me. I don't like it. Those 24 hours when you didn't speak to me, it was hell, literal hell. I was so miserable, and I couldn't understand why. And then I figured it out why, and God do I hate the answer."

Normani frowned as she listened to Camila, pulling her legs up onto the bed to cross them under her. She turned her body to face Camila, waiting for her to continue. Normani held her breath in anticipation.

"I care about you, Normani," Camila finally admitted, and Normani let out the breath she had been holding, "I care about you, and it scares me. Because I haven't cared about anyone the way I do you in years. I'm not good at this relationship shit. Not at all, and I'm probably the last person in the world who deserves to be in one. But damnit if I don't admit out loud just much I want you. More than just sexually. I want all of you, Normani. I want to know you, mentally. I want to know your likes and dislikes, I want to be the one to comfort you when your sad, and the one to make you smile or laugh. I want to hold you in my arms, I want to kiss you. I want it all."

Normani's eyes widened at Camila's admission. This had been all she wanted for 3 months, and now that she finally had it, she had no idea what to say. Camila turned her head to look at Normani, chuckling rather nervously. And Normani would be lying if she didn't find a nervous Camila Cabello to be the most adorable thing she ever saw.

"This is about the time for you to say something, Mani. Kind of got me sweating here," Camila chuckled nervously as she lifted a hand up to rub the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Y-you want me?" Normani stammered out.

"That's what I said," Camila nodded her head once.

"Oh wow," Normani breathed out, and Camila snorted as she rolled her eyes playfully.

"You're so full of words tonight, Princesca," Camila teased, and Normani pouted as she reached out to punch Camila in the arm.

"You want me. You're not supposed to tease me," Normani huffed.

"That wasn't in the job subscription," Camila flashed a small grin at Normani, and Normani had been convinced that Camila was trying to kill her. Because there was just no way anyone's smile could be that perfect. Normani made a mental note to make Camila smile more often.

"I want you too," Normani finally said, and Camila's grin widened impossibly. Yep, definitely making her smile more often, "I've wanted you for months, I've just been waiting for you to catch up."

Camila snorted in amusement, "I'm sorry about that, baby. I'm kind of slow sometimes."

"You're telling me," Normani rolled her eyes playfully, "So, does this make you my girlfriend now?"

Camila laughed softly as she shook her head, "Let me take you on a few dates first, yeah? We already skipped a few steps by sleeping together. Let's try and do the rest of this by the book."

"We'll still be exclusive though, right?" Normani questioned, "Because I really don't want to have to fight bitches for thinking you're available."

Camila smirked playfully, "You fighting? That could be a sight to see, huh?," Camila teased, and Normani glared at Camila in warning. Camila laughed before she nodded her head, "We'll be exclusive, babe. Not like it'll be hard. I haven't really slept with anyone other than you in months anyways."

"Awe, really? Did Big Bad Cabello fall off her game?" Normani teased, and Camila growled playfully as she tackled Normani to the bed gently, her body hovering over Normani's.

"Never. I just liked having sex with you more than anyone else," Camila said, and Normani grinned up at Camila.

"Good. Because you'll only be having sex with me from now on."

"Yeah?" Camila quirked an eyebrow playfully.

"Yep. Starting right now," Normani smirked as she reached a hand up to pull Camila's head down towards hers, pressing her lips firmly against Camila's in a deep kiss.

Camila hummed in appreciation as Normani's tongue darted out to meet hers.

Camila thought that maybe this opening up shit wouldn't be all bad.

Especially if it meant kissing Normani Kordei like this for the rest of her life.

*******************
A/N

This is chapter is rather short, and I apologize for it!

But yay! Camila and Normani are now "exclusive"! Glad Camila got her head out of her ass, huh?

There is more to come, however. This is definitely not the end of Normila's story.

Major characters are about to come into play, and the plot is about to expand.

Buckle your seatbelts, folks. Its about to be a wild ride.