4.

Normani woke the next morning, surrounded by nothing but warmth. She felt a pair of arms wound tightly around her waist, her head buried into a smooth, soft warm neck. She groaned softly as she shifted in the set of arms, her eyes fluttering open as she tried to recall what had happened the night before.

A soft smile formed on her features as she remembered that Camila had finally agreed to spend the night with her, after their night of fun. She shifted again in the arms of Camila, burying her face further into the sleeping Cuban's neck.

After a while of just simply enjoying the fact that she was finally in Camila Cabello's arms, Normani realized she had to use the bathroom. However, Camila's arms were tight around her waist, and she feared moving would wake her up. That still didn't stop Normani from squirming, rubbing her legs together in hopes of keeping herself together until Camila woke up.

"Will you stay still?" Camila grumbled groggily, and Normani's eyes widened in apology.

"S-sorry," Normani mumbled weakly as she risked a glance up at Camila's face. Camila's eyes were still closed, her brows furrowed in annoyance, "It's just...I have to pee."

Camila's eyes snapped open, and she looked at Normani silently, lifting an eyebrow, "Oh," was Camila's response to Normani's words before she quickly unwound her arms from Normani's waist.

Normani wasted no time in scrambling out of the bed, and racing towards her bathroom to take care of her business. Normani re entered her room, shaking her wet hands in an attempt to dry them. She frowned at the sight of Camila putting back on her clothes from the night before.

"Leaving already?" Normani tried not to let her disappointment show.

Camila turned to look at Normani, shrugging her shoulders as she pulled her jacket on, "It'd be best if I did."

"At least stay for breakfast," Normani tried, and Camila shook her head silently.

"That's not a good idea. I already broke a rule last night," Camila said honestly, and Normani crossed her arms against her chest, "Listen, Normani," Camila took a step towards Normani, "This," Camila motioned between herself and Normani, "This just isn't going to work. You're cool, don't get me wrong. Beautiful, sexy, and fuck I'd be lying if I said you weren't the best sex I've probably ever experienced."

"But?" Normani questioned, sensing the 'but' of this statement coming.

"But I can't do this," Camila said simply, "I'm not the relationship type, okay? I don't do the cuddling, I don't do feelings, and I sure as fuck don't spend the night with the girls I fuck. This was a mistake," Camila stated.

Normani frowned as she looked at Camila, a sharp pang hitting her in the chest, "Are you fucking serious right now? It wouldn't kill you to be a little more considerate, would it? I mean, it's not as if I'm declaring my love for you. I just wanted one night where I didn't feel as if I were just a casual fuck for you. I mean we've doing this for six months now, Camila. Surely we've established that this is more just a quick fuck, especially since you seem to keep coming back."

Camila lifted an eyebrow as she took in Normani's words. Camila scoffed as she rolled her eyes, "You really think you mean more to me than just a good lay?" Camila questioned, "Wake up and see the light, Hamilton. I only come back because you spread your legs so easily for me. You're the one who keeps begging me for more," Camila said, and Normani clenched her jaw tightly as she glared at Camila, but Camila wasn't done speaking, "It's not my fault you created some delusional dream in your mind that we'd ever be something more. We'll never be anything more than what we already are. You're a good fuck, and nothing else. Honestly, I could probably find better elsewhere if I really wanted to."