~river~

~KAILI MARIES P.O.V:~

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*

I made breakfast dear! It is your first day of school, are you up?

I yawned stretching my arms and leaning up in bed

Yeah... I've been up for a while.
I said through a few yawns

Well come on down when you are ready.

I hop out of the bed quicker than I have ever done before.

I walk over to my closet and grab my matching black skirt and sweater and put them on.

It was an oddly chilly day so I put on a jacket and paired it with some matching black booties.

I usually wasn't this dressed up but I felt like it today

(Credits to yours truly: me!)I brush my hair, and straighten it to get the natural waves out of it

I brush my hair, and straighten it to get the natural waves out of it.

I check my phone to see a message from my brother.

It read:

"So how is Paris? We just got to NYC and it sucks without you"

I reply:

"About to go to school, it has been decent so far. I will call you after school. Love you jojo :)"

I let out a sigh.
I may have hated him growing up but I have to admit I do miss him quite a bit

I grab my empty backpack and slide my books into it along with some cookies in the front pocket.

I was about to step out of the room when I realized I didn't have my Polaroid with me just in case I find something photo worthy for my soon to be picture wall.

I walk downstairs and into the kitchen

Hello dear! You look beautiful as always. Here is a bit of breakfast for the road.

She handed me a muffin, dashed my neck with essential oils and I was on my way.

I was a bit earlier than I expected so I decided to walk through the park and take the long way to school.

The scenery was flooded with colors and happiness just like mother had explained it to be.

Many students just like me carried backpacks and walked in groups talking about upcoming events and missing assignments.