~war of hearts~

~ADRIENS P.O.V~
Miss DuPont, I'm glad you decided to help us with this.

Of course mister agreste! How could I pass up something like this.
Kaili happily remarked

Adrien. Show your friend up to your room while we wait for the stylist to bring the outfits.

Yes father.
Me and kaili walk up the stairs and go my bedroom.

My father says we have to shoot all of the photos and have them edited by tomorrow morning for the release. He wasn't sure who to ask to help since I don't bring many girls around but then he remembered how much our fans loved you in New York.

They loved me?

Yeah, my father gets comments about you all the time.

She began to smile and I know this made her happy, she has always told me that she feels like everyone hates her. I know she has social anxiety and that is why she thinks that. In public places she seems to pick herself apart, all of her insecurities, until nothing is left except a girl who can't stand herself.

Well.... I think she is amazing. I just wish she could see what I see.

You are really into the superhero's too arent you? I mean I knew you were a fan but not this big of a fan.
She walked over to my desk looking at all of the magazines I had layed out with the heroes on them, A majority being of ladybug and cat blanc.

I would do anything to know their identities.

Yeah. I am a fan.

Who is your favorite?

I don't know. It has to be ladybug or cat blanc, but lunar wolf and cat noir are pretty cool too. What about you?

Oh definitely cat noir! I mean.... The other heroes seem awesome, but I've never really talked to them....

This made me smile.... Maybe she really did care for me. Like care care for me.

Wow! You have talked to cat noir, is he cool?

Cool? Well sure he is cool, but mostly dorky. He always knows how to make you laugh.

Do you know who he actually is?

No. They aren't supposed to tell people  their identities.

Well I don't know how I could be friends with one of them and not be curious.

Well... sure, but I don't know. I wouldn't call us like close friends so it doesn't really matter. He is amazing and I don't need to know his identity to know that.

I could feel my face getting warmer. She thinks I'm amazing..... well me and Plagg of course

He is awesome. I bet you two would get along. He is just really flirtatious.

Like annoyingly flirtatious?

No. It's sweet honestly. He like compliments people all the time, then he will say something cheesy and then wink at you like this.