~out of my league~

~ADRIENS P.O.V:~

Cat blanc acts more like me than.... me-

Yeah but prettier and female.
Plagg chimes in

She is quite pretty.

Prettier than ladybug?

No- I mean maybe- I mean they are both quite beautiful.... I can't compare them, they are both so different!

Yet they both don't seem to like you in that way.

I just glanced out the window and into the night sky. The City scape lit up like tiny fireflies below with nothing but darkness above.

Wow... thanks plagg.

Well... you could change that. You just met cat blanc today... you can easily change her mind.

I don't like her in that way plagg... ladybug is m'lady, even master fu agrees. Plus... cat blanc is out of my league anyways

No... master fu said you have a choice... and a very hard choice at that. And she isn't out of your league... if anything she is in your league.

Plagg... I know I don't ask you a lot, but.... what would you do?

Just go with your heart... something is telling me their may be another lucky lady in the running too.

What?

Ms.DuPont? Does that ring a bell?

Kaili? No, we are just friends.

I see a bit more then friends between you two. when you look at her.... your eyes light up.

Plagg... you are crazy, you know that ladybug will always be the one for me

You can try and deny your feelings but that won't make them fade adrien... just know that.

Plagg went back to gnawing on a small slice of
Camembert cheese.

I'm not denying them....

So you do have feelings for cat blanc.

I just met her today... and you know I'm not good with feelings....

You do like her! Little kittys all grown up, he has a crush besides ladybug! I never thought I'd see this day.

I don't know what you are talking about plagg. I said it once and I will say it again.... sure she is beautiful, charming, funny.... but I- I don't know.....

~KAILI MARIES P.O.V:~

Plagg?

Yes K?
Plagg mocks

Oh shut it!