he's actually 'mr ghost'

Y/n's P.O.V

It was just like any other. I got home to my boyfriend , Jason's apartment. Left the keys on the counter. And as usuall  i found wine on the floor.

This time i chose to clean it up. I took a towell and washed all of the wine of in the sink.

Some of the wine stuck to my fingers so i licked it of. Huh thats a weird taste. I licked it again and thats when it hit me. Blood.

I droped the wine-glass that i heald in my hand and it broke into (what felt like) a thousend of peaces.

I almost droped to the floor but then i heard the front door open.
"Babe i'm Home" it was Jason.
Either i had to play along or make a run for it.

...

Well i'm not staying with a murderer in the same house thats for sure-

I heard him coming in, in the kitchen behind me.
"What's going o-"
I picked up my gaze and staired at him with fear in my eyes.

Jason's P.O.V

She staired at me with her beuatiful e/c orbs eyes. I looked down to the floor to see a broken glass and then i looked at her hand that where covered in...blood, shit she knows.

My breath started to hitch and i think she noticed because she made a run for it to the phone.

"BROADWAY-STREET-, 27- PLZ COME RIGH AWAAA-" I just got her to shut up by puting a clothe over her mouth that made her faint.
"Hello is everything alright?,...we will send police to Broadway-street, 27 emidiently" then she ended the call.

I knew that i coulden't stay here so i had to take my princess with me to a abandon house near by the water.
AND THAT WAS NEEDED FAST.

Jim Gordon's P.O.V

A cop yeald to me in a bored tone:
"We have to send a police car the Broadway-street, 27"

I gave Havey a look.
"Oh no, i know that look what is it"
"Y/n lives their" i told him while slaming down some pappers and running out.

We got in the car and Harvey opened his mouth but then closed it again.
"What is it" i asked him.
"Just wondering, wasent Y/n friends with the ginger-circus-freak that choped up his own mom"
"Yeah"
"Oh, isnt she like a daughter to you-"
"Get to the point"
"I do like Y/n shes a great kid, J-,...just don't let that get in the way of this call, we don't even know what happened or what is waiting us"

"Well it could also be a prank cal-" Harvey got cut off. We just drove outside of Y/n's apartment when a black car speeded away. I looked at Harvey with a 'you sure about that' look.
"Can't i just be right for one time, i didnt even have breakfast"

Jason's P.O.V

I had just pulled up to the abanded house when Y/n woke up.
"Wakey, wakey princess" i told her.

I got her out of the car and was about to walk in.
"GCPD! DETECTIVE GORDON, HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" They just had to come didnt they.

With a fast 'swing' around i put a gun to Y/n's head and had a angry face on.
"Don't make me shot her!" I had my arm over her chest and i could feel her tears runing down her cheeks.

'BANG!' Is what i heard and metall was what i tasted. Detective GoRdOn had shot me in my chest.

...

Black

...

Death-

Y/n's P.O.V

I felt Jason's grip losen around my chest and water soaking my shirt. No. Not water. Blood.

It happend all just so fast. So i fainted.
________________

I felt myself waking up. My eyes focused on someone siting beside me.
"Y/n are you alright?" I could now see that it was Jim and behind him in the doorway stood detective Bullock.

I nooded in return and asked him what happened. "Well...Jason is dead and he also turned out to be a killer with the name 'mr ghost" I just looked down and nooded.

I could hear detective Bullock's phone ringing so i picked upp my gaze to look at him and so did Jim to.

"Hello?..." I couldent hear what they said but after a bit he gave Jim a look and told him "It's from Arkham" before he left to go in the other room.

"I'll be right back" Jim gave me a resuring smile that then turned to a scared face before he followed Bullock into the other room.

I waited a bit before i could hear their mufled voices on the other side of the door. "Like her boyfriend being a murderer and dying isnt enough for her in just one day".

Next thing i knew was Jim entering the room while saying "We need to transfer you to the GCPD and keep you till tommorow" "But tommarow is Cheer" "you can go another time we need to transfer you NOW" he said alot more stressed. "What happened?" "Y/n-" "what.happened" it was quit for a minute before he spoke "their was an out-break in Arkham,...and...Jerome Valeska was one of them" i froze.
________________

Jim Gordon's P.O.V

Me, Harvey and Y/n was now siting in the car on our way to the GCPD when i sudenly got a call from Essen so i picked it up.

"Hi Chef, have you found them yet" "Jim is Y/n with you" i looked back at her "yeah, what is it?" "Their where just 7 hosteges that where thrown down from a building spelling out 'M.A.N.I.A.X.!" "So they made a name for themselves?" "Yes, and plz bring y/n to the GCPD as fast as you can Jim" "will do"

Y/n's P.O.V

We had just arived at the GCPD and Harvey helped me out from the car fast.

I walked in and was then placed in a room with a cop watching 24/7. Just then Jim came in. "Y/n are you alright?" "Kind of" i answered "i hope you understand that we will have to keep you in the GCPD until we find Jerome" "i understand". Jim then walked out leaving me to fall asleep.

Jerome's P.O.V

"Don't worry beuatiful you will be seing me soon,...very soon" I satt in the firetruck watching the school-buss with cheerleaders swing by.

very soon" I satt in the firetruck watching the school-buss with cheerleaders swing by

Wordcount: 1090 words