Villains don't follow rules

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up from my alarm on my phone and could see that I was alone In the room. I shecked the name of the alarm, It spelled out 'CHEER' and It just came to mind that I had to skip cheer today.

I could hear officers running around and stressing over work stuf. But then the door oppened and I could see a cop walking In with food In his hand.

"Here kid, you'll need It" He said and gave me a fake smile. I took the food and remembered that I hadent had anything to eat because of yesterday's reasons.

He then left shortly after I had eaten up, prabably to smoke.

I had been sitting here for some time just looking thrue boring things on my phone. The door then oppened and a women with short brown hair stepped In. She looked Nice.

"Mrs we got some clothes from your house and tought that you'd maby wanted to shange into somthing of it" she said with a kind smile. I nooded, thanked her and she showed me to the changing rooms In the back.

I feelt like wearing somthing nice just because I wasnt alowed to go to cheer today because of Jerome. I looked thrue the clothes until I found the perfect outfit to wear.

This Is what you wear:

You shecked yourself out In the mirror and after some time you left

You shecked yourself out In the mirror and after some time you left. On your way to the room that you slept In you met a worried Jim.

"What Is It Jim? Is something wrong?" His face seemed to relax before he said "Thank god that your Okay, Officer can you please escorsh miss l/n to the room she was In" "Jim what happened?"

He hesitated before answering "It's  Jerome, him and the other criminals tried to blow up a Cheer buss today" My heart stoped. I could still not understand that my ex-friend Jerome Is killing people. "A-are they okay?" "Yes their all fine except the buss driver, but the buss that they attacked was the one you should have went on today"

Now my heart went down to my stomach and It felt like I lost my breath. "We don't know witch their next stop will be but we think-" "Gordon!" A officer said from above the stairs.

Both me and Jim fixed our faces to the officer with a phone In his hand. "It's to you" Jim looked a little bit more relaxed now when he didnt have to tell me their plan. "Y/n can you please go back to the room I have to take this" I nooded and made my way to the room.

Jim Gordon's P.O.V

Y/n walked back to the room with a cop behind her. "Yes? This is officer Gordon how may i he-" "Hi Jim" I could hear Barbara's voice on the other line.

Before i could say anything else the said 4 words that got me surprised "How do i look". I looked down beside the entrance and could see her standing their with a beigh jacket, curled hair, gloves and a look that could almost kill me.

I started to race down the stairs but she had already started walking away. When i got out of the doors i coulden't find her but just as i looked to my right is when i saw her round the corner so i sped my way their.

Y/N P.O.V

I was just sitting in the boring grey room waiting to get out. Who could have tought that my old friend was a maniac. However. I was just sitting still thinking about cheer whe-

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆

Me and the cop made eye contact and he said "It was probably just-" then gunshots where heard repeatingly
"Y/N~...I KNOW YOURE IN HERE~" I could here his voice echoing through all the rooms.

ˢʰⁱᵗ

This can't be happening. He can't find me. "Wait here" where else would i go?.

The cop took out his gun and started to walk slowly to the door. Most of the gun shots where gone but you could still hear a couple of shots going off. Probably Jerome or another criminal shoting the cops that where still alive. The cop then opened the door and closed it behind himself.

Not long after i could hear a shot and saw the cops blood splasing on the door and then hearing the body colapse. I could then see a shadow throgh the blurred glass. "DoOll" I'm doomed.

The door was slowely pushed open and their he stood. My maniacal ex-friend that was obssesed with. Great.

"why hello doll" He made his way over to me and i froze when i saw the bulge in his pants but decided to look away so that he couldent see that i was stairing.
"Ya like my new look?" I would lie if i said that he didnt look hot but i was still disgusted at the same time by the blood that was splattered on his face.

It was first when he started to walk towards me that i got up and started to back away. "I see you got all dressed up just for me" "Jerome plz don't hurt me-" thats when my back colided with the wall "Oh please. Call me 𝒅𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚~~"

"And i can't make any promises 𝒊𝒕 might hurt" He took both of my hands in a hard grip and put them above my head. I struggled to get out of his grip but it was hard. "No, no this isnt going to do" he said and then he took out hand-kuffs from the side of his belt. I started to panick but it was still to late because he was already handkuffing me. "You bastard" "Thank you 𝒹ℴ𝓁𝓁~"

(𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝙽𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

Word count: 979 words