𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚~

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓴𝔂 𝓙𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓮

When Jerome had started to bite on my lower lip and smashed ours together i had let out a moan

"Fuck doll," he leaned into my ear "do it again". I was shoked of the sound that i had made and stodd frozen without doing or saying anything. "Agh fine" i didnt know what he meant with that until he started to suck on my neck.

"𝑭𝒖𝒄𝒌~"

I didnt mean to say it, it just happened. Thats when i felt him pressing himself up agains me and started to rub himself on me.

He then lead me to the table and laid my upper body on it. He then started unbuckeling his pants and set himself free.He then slid my skirt up over my ass and then i could feel him positioning himself infront of my entrance and then he said "I told you i make no promises".

Then he slamed hard into me before i even got to adjust to his size. It was so fucking tight so he must have been a 8 ATLEAST. He was just pumping sentlessly into me and he felt so fucking good.

right now i was a moaning mess and couldent stop. It felt like nothing else mathered in the world right now but i knew that it was wrong and i had to stop it. "J-j, p-please stop" "Sorry i can't hear you doll over all you're moaning" fuck, why did he have to be right.

Right before he came he got me down on the floor and made me suck him off. I couldent help but gag. I wasent really the one sucking him off but he was the one who had gotten a hard grip on my hair and had started to pump in me.

I then felt him twitnging in my mouth and before i knew it he came in my mouth and took himself slowly out of my mouth. I wanted to spitt it out but he made me look up at him by putting his fingers under my chin and said "Swollow like the good girl you are" and i did, i did swollow.

"I care for you doll, i really do," ofcourse you do...for my body "but i don't trust you quit yet" wait wha-. He then took a cloth over my mouth and i couldent help but breath it in. I then became dizzy and could feel my body go limp.

JEROME'S P.O.V

Fuck she looks so nice. I left her on the ground and started to walk away but before i even hot out of the door i turned around. I walked back to her limp body, put on her skirt and made sure that nobody could see that we had had a little makeout secsion.

...

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:
𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐁𝐎𝐃𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘/𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐄 365 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒!!?!

Autour: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙹𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗

Word count: 499 words