𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20 │︎♚︎

"Come on Kyra, we're going to be late

"Come on Kyra, we're going to be late." Syfas warned. After eating breakfast, the two got ready to retrieve Kyras belongings from her old home.

"I'm coming, Syfas!" She rolled her eyes at how punctual he was, they were just getting some items, there was no set time on when they had to be there.

"You better not have been rolling your eyes at me, Missy." He warned, poking two fingers into her sides as a soft tickle.

She giggled and shook her head no, her lips folded into a straight line.

"Mhm, come on then." He pulled her closer to his body, liking the warmth of her touch. Her presence calming him immensely.

"Are we flying?"

"Do you want to ride on me again?" He asked innocently, completely unaware of the double meaning.

"Nope! I want to fly myself," on cue, her beautiful wings popped out from her back, buzzing in excitement. Syfas took a minute to appreciate them, he traced every curve and intricate design. It reminded him of a butterfly's wing.

Kyra felt submissive under his scrutinised gaze. Semi-swaying and fluttering her wings ever so slightly. "Aren't you just beautiful?" He whispered, trailing a finger down her spine and rested his hand on her lower back.

She giggled angelically and gently lifted herself into the air, greatly appreciative of the compliment. "Ok then, I'm going to transform."

After Syfas transformed, the two flew besides each other, on journey to the Ethical Forest. Occasionally Syfas flew behind his little rose, enjoying the sight of her flying freely and talking to birds and butterflies.

"Tag!" She poked the ferocious dragon and flew faster than before, tittering to herself. Syfas grinned, genuinely enjoying these childish games.

Dragons had a way about them, a slowness and grace, but he forced himself to fly faster, closing the space between himself and his golden treasure.

He was just on her tail, she spun faster, causing a small tornado wind to push her into the Ethical forest. He paused to a halt when he realised she was gone, she had managed to escape him. A large devilish smirk played on the dragon's face; she knew what she was doing.

He plunged to the ground and waited for his beauty to return to him, his body in a curled up form. She reappeared in all her magical glory, strutting her way towards him, each sway of her hips caused the Dragon to growl lowly.

When she came to arm's length, the dragon grabbed her gently with his claws and pulled her into his crimson body, causing a melodious giggle to echo around the trees.