ᝰ⊹🎆‎𐪞∅ᨒ🌑꧞꒷five.

i can hear it callin'
loving the way you wanna talk

i wanted him to step on me, and then make me beg for forgiveness for tainting his shoes with my face.

he was looking inhumanly beautiful with his leather jacket, black ripped jeans, and combat boots. his long, dark hair was styled into a ponytail, leaving bangs trail onto his face, framing it exquisitely.

his gaze swung around the room, and finally rested on me. face remaining completely emotionless, he shoved his hands into his pockets and started to walk purposefully towards my direction. 

i made a run for it. 

darting up the stairs, i took one last, lingering look at him. he was sipping a mystery drink from a solo cup, then refilling it swiftly. i continued running up to my bedroom, and pulled out my phone to text felix and jisung. they would know what to do. 

honestly, i can't believe myself right now. 

he probably didn't even recognize me. he probably just wanted a drink from the dining table, which was, after all, where i was standing. but there was still something haunting about the way he'd looked at me. it bugged me that he was obviously searching for someone, and only stopped when he laid eyes on me. 

felix burst into my room without knocking. "what's wrong? are you hurt?"

"no! no, don't worry," i patted the spot on the bed next to me, "i'm fine. actually i don't really know. i mean—

"stop stop stop stop. tell me what happened," he rested a hand on my shoulder.

"he's here," i breathed, trying to calm my fleeting thoughts.

"who?"

"the skater," i explained briefly.

"has he seen you?"

"y-yeah, but i don't know if he recognized me or not."

"oh..." felix nodded, lost for words. he wiggled his eyebrows at me and giggled: "ahhh yesss. le gay panic."

"i don't want to leave yet, lixie, the party has only just started. and i want to have fun and dance with you and sungie," i fiddled with the lowest button of my white shirt.

he grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes. "if you do want to leave, if you're uncomfortable, we can go right this second. all you have to do is say the word and we'll sleep over at mine."

"i don't want to avoid him forever. and i don't want him to be the reason for us to leave. i don't even have to talk to him, i can just ignore him, and see if he comes to me," i nodded, and stood up, "yeah, that's what i'll do."

"you okay?" felix double-checked, squeezing my shoulders one last time. 

"yep, i'm sure. let's go back down and see what our favorite squirrel is up to," i smiled, my confidence seeping back into me with a rush of adrenaline.

back down the stairs, we immediately spotted said squirrel dancing with a stranger. i'd never seen jisung in this kind of state before: keenly grinding against the stranger, an expression of bliss and lust on his face. he brought the stranger's face closer to his with a caress and leaned into his touch. the stranger welcomed all of this with an erotic cheshire cat's grin.

an almost familiar stranger, until the memory hit me: it was one of the skater's friends

an almost familiar stranger, until the memory hit me: it was one of the skater's friends. he was even there the day my skater boy ran into me. 

in my eyes, my skater boy was a million times more handsome than him, even though i'm sure jisung thinks otherwise.

suddenly, i get that feeling that someone is watching me. and there is. i can see the boy that i can't get out of my head, staring at me from the other side of the room. 

what the heck am i even supposed to do?

ᝰ⊹🎆‎𐪞∅ᨒ🌑꧞꒷

heyyy

how are you bebe 

can i call you bebe

imma call you bebe

B E B E

alpqbakaywozvams ily

how's michelangelo?

how many walks a day are you taking him on?

what color leash did you buy him? how long is it?

and when can i see him dance miroh? i can't waittt omg

btw we still need to decide a destination for our trip 

i'll let you decide <3