🐻‍❄️⚘·˚ ༘ *␥🌹𖠗twenty.

desertfox_in has posted! 

view//dismiss

hi everybody, it's jeongin.

i know a lot of you have been wondering where i've been for the past couple of days, but all i can tell you is that i'm safe for the moment.

my older brother chan and his boyfriend, seungmin, are trying to prepare the materials and evidence needed to start dealing with the court, and we're nearly there. we just need  a couple more pieces of evidence to rest our case, and then we're ready to rock and roll. we've sent an email to the principal asking to send us the cctv footage we need, but we haven't had a reply yet. fingers crossed everything goes well!

also felix's handwriting is terrible, so if someone could give me the homework that would be nice :D 

i've talked about what happened to me with my closest friends and with my family, but i'm not ready to do so online, and i hope you understand. i don't feel like i need to explain myself anyway, what happened did, and there's nothing we can do to change that. what we can change, is the outcome of this case, and whether or not the perpetrator is brought to justice. 

a plethora of #justiceforjeongin appeared immediately under the post, and my heart leaped at the sight of the attention it was getting. 

i recognised a couple of usernames from my school, but the vast majority were from people i'd never even heard of.

unfortunately, we had to wait a couple of days to get a reply from the school for the footage, but we eventually got one.

"here it is," seungmin handed me his laptop, then squeezed my shoulder comfortingly, "we have everything we need now. we're good to go."

i nodded and shut myself in my room to watch the footage. 

i'm not going to cry. 

i am not going to cry

i'd gotten halfway through the video before i heard a knock on my door. taking a deep breath, i stilled my thoughts and cleared my mind.

"come in."

felix popped his head in, a little smile on his face, "just checking on you, bubs."

"oh," i whispered, "okay—

"everything alright? you've been in here for a while now," he didn't wait for an answer and strolled over to my bed, slipping under the covers next to me. 

"y-yeah," i sighed absent-mindedly, "i'm just a bit tired."

felix cradled me in his arms, pressing a soft kiss on the top of my head. i almost melted right there and then into him, and he held me against his chest, his steady heartbeat lulling me into a daze. 

"what's bothering you, sweets," he asked, his deep voice pulling me from my daydream, "don't lie to me, i know something's up. can you tell me?"

"i was just wondering, is it worth it to go through all of this?"

"come on now—

"no, i know that it's the right thing to do and all that, sure, but i can't bear to see the state chan and seungmin are putting themselves through to do this for me. i can see the bags under their eyes, i can hear the weariness in their voices, i can tell they're taking way too much time out of their studies. they're getting so stressed and worked up, and for what? to put an dickhead behind bars?"

felix nodded, "you're right, it's true that they are spending a lot of time of this case. but you've got to remember that they want to do this. i've never seen seungmin so intent on a case before, anyone can tell that they genuinely want to do this."

"yeah...i guess so," i accorded that to him, he was right. 

"nap time? the boys are planning a movie night for later on, but they're all out getting snacks for now." 

"okay," i snuggled deeper into his arms, and we lay there, silent and immobile, listening to the sounds of our soft breathing. 

🐻‍❄️⚘·˚ ༘ *␥🌹𖠗

hello hello hello 

how are youuu

i'm okay i guess 

it's a beautiful day and the sun is shining, that is enough for me 

for now 

(ya girl has gotta get some nourishment now and then, she can't survive on vitamin d alone from getting a tan)

anywayssss

ciao