Tay Tawan

A/N: You can skip these, if you want. It's Tay's PoV of chapter 1.

Tay Tawan

What are the odd for me to stumble upon my very own IDOL who I have been following since his debut day. Zero I might say.

But when actually I just finished up attending to his fanmeeting, which is as usually. Loud, cramped and lots and lots of people. I could only watch him for afar while taking bits of his pictures.

Thats all I've been doing while attending to his fan meets.

Until right now.

I was walking towards the place where I park my bike, when I heard a loud cheering. I peeked from the alley as it was the shortest route to my ride. When I saw him panicking trying to find his way to hide.

Newwie Thitipoom.

As he started to run again, I hide myself. Waiting for him, the steps are coming closer I reached my arms as I engluf his whole body with mine, immediately covering his mouth. Muffling his screaming voice.

"Shhhh, stay put or they'll hear you." I can feel him inhaling a huge amount of air, before nodding. I guess he might be scared, someone told me I do like a serial killer.

Black denim jacket, Black jeans, Black mask and a Black hats. With a Black camera bag.

We stayed still for few minutes, as the hordes of 'fans' went on and pass by. Before releasing him.

"There you go..."

"....I guess thanks for saving me?" The way he put it together and managed to make it sounds like sarcasm instead of thanking. Eyes with pride, one eye brow perked up and a little scoffing-smile looking directly into me.

"Is that a way of saying thanks to someone who saved you?" I reply, making my stand that I am not someone to mess with.

"Well, technically I thought I was gonna die for few second over there... and your hand blocked my only way of breathing for 1 minute... but anyway thanks..." He said as he looks around probably trying to make sure the place is completely empty.

Ummmmm, did I just literally forget that I am a die hard fan of this man? I think this is my only chance to get his autograph that I've been dying to get... Here goes nothing...

"Your welcome, uhm" The words stucked on my throat,

"Do you need something?" Eye brows jointed together, asking as If I need his money.

"Uhm actually no..." fuck, I mean no I don't need his money but he wasn't asking about that.

"I mean, y-yes..." Way to go Tay, if my friend sees me like this. Shit.

"What is it then? Money?"

"No, not really..." Shit Tay you make it sounds like you actually do need money from him.

"Then?" I take a deep breath.

"C-can I have uhm, your autograph?"

We were quiet for sometimes, his face looks like he wasn't buying it, and I replied his face expression equally telling him, just give me your damn autograph.

"You can't?" I asked to be sure.

"Say what again?"

"Your autograph, can I have them?" Ugh, I hate repeating myself. So I might've replied it aggresively.

"Wow easy... sure I can give you. Do you have pen and paper?"

"No."

"Then?"