UUUGH!

New's PoV

I let yet another grunt as I stalked his IG. Maybe I should just sit down, and listen to him. But instead I stormed off angry and disappointed.

Angry at Tay

Disappointed at myself

I don't even know what to tell him after running off like that. It's been days and everytime I tried to reach him, the awkwardness that I created is eating my consciousness, hence making me embarrassed at myself.

First of all, Tay is my fan... not my uhm boyfriend. So I shouldn't reacted to him like that... I know he meant well, but in my defense, how could I not? He made me like this... he made me...fall for him and that gives him the ability to hurt my feelings whether he likes it or not. I just wanted him to understand me, and not nag me the same thing my manager and all my fans told me... He makes me feels that he is the same like everyone around me. But, but I know he's not.

And for a fact that I am not stupid to see that Tay was oblivious to my feeling. He must've been blinded by his like/love for me as a devoted fan...

Ugh what am I doing... p'Kao said I need to ready myself because he'll pick me up at 3PM. I still have few hours left... Should I go and take a refreshing shower?

After contemplating much, I decided to take a shower. But just as I was ready to go, my phone rings.

To my horror and excitement, it was Tay. I take a deep breath... I need to calm myself first. I slide the green icon. The moment my phone was put on my ear... it was blessed with the voice which I missed the most.

"New..."

"....." my mind went blank, as I keep still... forgetting to asnwer him back.

"New... are you there?" He asked.... YES I'M HERE !!! I answered not by mouth but mind.

"......"

"Look, if you're still mad about it... I'm sorry okay. After pondering and thinking about it, I realized that I wasn't in a position to tell you such things."

"W-what?" I replied as I come back to my sense.

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable... Are we okay?"

"Tay~ why are you the one that's apologizing... it should be me!" 

"I know I am not in the position to tell you things like that, and it's true you are not some amateur artist. That's why I think I should apologize..." OH MY GOD, can't he be more perfect than he already is...

"Tay, I know you meant well. It was my fault for getting mad and storming off like that... and you of all the people I know, have the right to tell me off like that... because...because you...you..." I stopped.... wwhat should I say?

"I am what? New~?"

"Uhmmm, you are my... my friend! Yeah... from now on, you are no longer my fan... I forbid you to become my fan! you are now my friend!" I answered quickly.

"New~? what are you saying?"

"I am saying that you are my friend right now... got it..."

"HAAH~!?"

"You heard me, and from now on... you are banned to do things fans do."

"HAAAH!!?"

"Bye, come to my condo if you are not doing anything right now. I'll text you my address."

"W-wait! New - Before he could say anything, I hang up and immediately send my address to him.

*******************************

Tay's PoV

"What the hell just happened!?" I yell loudly which managed to get my aunts attention, today she asked me to help her again. 

"Tay... what's wrong? is everything alright?"

"Oh, no... it's nothing serious... sorry for yelling like that."

"Well, since my worker is already here, you can go now... do need any extra money?" she asked... which made me furiously shakes my head in refusal.

Have I told you, that my aunt is actually crazy rich. I once said I need a little money from her, so she asked me my bank account which I gladly give it to her. The next thing I know is she just transferred enough money to get me a lambo. I mean who the hell give their nephew money like that.

So, that's why every time she asked to help on her store. I don't even give a second thought to help her.

"Are you in trouble?" She asked again, not before my phone rings as a message from New arrived... I swallowed down my hard saliva... Did I just got New address, which many didn't know.

"Tay?" 

"Uh, no it's just my friend... nothing much to worry about."

"Okay..."

"Ah, I should leave now, my friend wanted to see me..."

"Oh, right... don't forget to take the goodies I prepared for you on the counter. I am still mad at you for changing your bank account. I could've give you some allowance." 

"No, this is enough..." I said as I had removed the apron and take the goodies.

"Oh and Tay... have you called your dad?" She asked...

"....." 

"I know I am being too much, but you should at least call your mom... she told me she misses you a lot..."

"I...I'll try..." I said as I left the store not before hugging her goodbye.

I put the goodies in my bag as I wear my helmet.... I stared at the address a little more. I should, go there right? I need to ask him, what does he meant that he forbid me to be his fan.