Quite the meeting

His busy schedule has never been busier than this, with his recent success on his movie that almost toppled down all theater in Thailand. Newwie has been running for 10 minutes from his fans, separated from his manager by mobs of fan, he has no choice but to run from them. It's not like he hated them, but today he wasn't in any mood to play with them. He was carving his delicious sweet at Center Sweet Cafe for days now. While he was raining, an arm grab his whole body into the dark alley. A big hand covers his mouth. Praying for his life, he hoped that it wasn't some mad fan or psychopath trying to kill him.

"Shhhhh~ stay put or they'll hear you..." the man behind him told him.

". . ." New just nodded. They stay quiet alright, for full 5 minutes until all of the crowds cannot be seen anymore.

"There you go~" the stranger release him.

"...I guess thanks for saving me?" New said sarcastically...

"Is that a way of saying thanks to someone who saved you?"

"Well, technically I thought I was gonna die for few second over there... and your hand blocked my airway for 1 minute... but anyway thanks..."

"Your welcome... urhmm..." the man was blushing, contemplating whether he should ask or not. New on the other hand sense something from the awkward gesture. 

"Do you need something?" He asked...

"Urmm actually, no... I mean y-yes..." He stuttered, it was funny how a second ago he was scolding New for not thanking him properly and now he act all shy but still trying to keep his macho face...

"What is it then? money?"

"No, not really..."

"Then?"

"C-can I, have your autograph?"

". . ."

". . ."

". . ."

A brief silence with an imaginary crow sound can be heard until the man speak up again.

"Y-you can't?"

"... Say what again?" New was very much confused, so confused. A guy, probably a fanboy asking for an autograph right at this moment.

"Your autograph, can I have them?" Now his shyness disappear and his tough demeanor returns.

"Wow easy, there... sure, do you have pen and paper?"

"No..."

"Then?"

"Do you have them?" the man asked back... Like hell.

"I was running for my life just now with nothing, how am I supposed to have them?"

"Ah, right... sorry, lemme check on my bike... before that put this on." The man give him his hat and black face mask that he pull out from his pocket.

"Are these clean?" New asked before he put the mask on.

"Just put them on already, you talk so much..." dumbfounded he puts it on and doubting that is this man is his fanboy or just a boyfriend of someone who is a fan of mine? 

Not far from the dark alley, they reached a much more brighter place where the man park his bike. Thankfully there was a marker pen and a piece of paper on his bike.

"There you go." He handed them to New.

"So this autograph I'm signing, is for someone?"

"No, it's mine..."