Friend!

Tay's PoV

The dimming sun across the horizon painted the sky in an ephemeral of pale tint of orange, engulfing us both in it's twilight zone.

I watch dearly at the figures besides me, talking about everything that I couldn't hear. His expression changes as his mouth moves at every words.

He stopped, staring at me with his smile. In this twilight zone, though it's ephemeral, he looked prepossessing and divine.

I raised up my lens as I capture that moment.

"Tayyy~" he whined, eyes half lidded, mouth pouted as he looked at me teasingly.

How did I ended up in here when I was trying to take his picture?

I look again at the man in my arm, caged as he whined my name once more.

Shirtless

Smooth skin

and Pure white.

He put his arms around my neck

"Tay..."

My mouth unknowingly moves to mention his name.

"New..." The moment his name mentioned, my eyes were already wide open. Sweating, breathing irregularly  as this had never occurred to me, never in my life. If this is what they called wet dreams, why would it happen now? And why would it be New?

Tons of questions begin to formed in my mind, for as long as I remembered being one of his fan. I never dreamed of him, not even once. So why now? Is it because I am not just a fan anymore?

Flashback 2 days ago

I stand infront of this door as I braced myself. I was beyond excited as I know this would be the first time ever that I as a fan would see how his house would be like. I was contemplating whether I should ring the bell or I should message him. 

I should just message him then.

Then few second later, the door opens revealing topless New. It's not that I never seen him topless, he had countless of photoshoots of it. But to be bless by it right infront of my naked eye.

A warm blush slowly creeps on my cheeks.

"Tayyy~" he called my name dragging the 'y' sound a bit longer obviously making him sounds cuter.

"You came~"

"Of course I came... you leave me no choice you know." I managed to reply stoicly.

"Come in..." he invited me in.

I may or may not be biased, but his house is so beautiful. Although it's not an expensive one. And mine are much more expensive than his, considering his wealth from being in the entertainment industry on top of that, one of the most famous artist right now. He was economically well managed. As I expect. Being his fans, I know almost everything about him... almost.

"Make yourself at home, and stop wandering your eyes around... your apartment are much more spacy and expensive." 

"So..." I trailed up as my eyes follow the guy to his room.

"Just a moment." he yelled not before coming out with an overly over sized tee that exposed on of his shoulder as he sits opposite of me. I think him being topless is bearable than this. I make a mental note to myself.

"So...?" he continued.

"You got some explaining to do, what ban and forbid? I couldn't follow you." I told him, not without him making a huge smile which literally makes me more confused.