Bummer!

"How do I look!?" The excitement in his eyes is as clear as a glass as he was asking for his manager opinion. 

"Great, I suppose..." p'Kao replied without even looking at New.

"What do you mean you 'suppose'?" New retort while mimicking his manager voice.

"I see you everyday, what else do you want me to say... beside I heard you were not into these kind of event."

They were heading to the venue of said event.

"Well, I won't be coming but my brother said I could bring anyone as my plus one. That what's make me excited!!!"

"Don't tell me that friend of yours is that Tawan guy?"

"Of course he is... You haven't see him in person... he's super cool and...." New stopped himself from talking as he noticed p'Kao was eyeing him weirdly...

"Wait... why are you looking at me like that?"

"You look suspicious..."

"What... crazy... I'm not...right?" With a lil' tint of redness on his cheek... New almost blowup his secret.

"You are so suspicious right now. Well, don't let me sniffed something that are not supposed to happen... you hear me?"

"What are you talking about nothing will happen... geez!!"

Tay was getting ready, he wears his tie neatly and his tailor made suit hugs his body like a damn perfect sculpture. He look at the time to ensure he won't be late.

"Well, here goes nothing..." He looks himself on the mirror once again before letting go a deep sigh... part of him are regretting promising to New. But part of him are also excited. For once, he could display his rebelliousness.

***********  

"New what are you waiting for?" p'Kao banged on his side windows waiting for him to come down, they have arrived 10 minutes ago, and New have been trying to get in touch with Tay. But the line isn't getting through. 

"Ugh! Just you wait!" New yelled as he take a deep breath before going out. Instantly flashes of clicking sounds floods his body. But being in the spotlight for too often, this was nothing for him.

He stands up and fix his suit before he take his 'superstar' stance. Posing few different gesture for the paparazzi to snap. He walks with his manager besides him as he went in for the short interview. Well this is a big event, even though the reporters and paparazzi are strictly forbidden inside. New bits himself from the inside as he curse "What kind of party need these many reporters!" He still professionally stands and greet the reporters readying himself to answer their questions.

"Mr.Thitipoom how are you feeling being invited into such a ridiculous party that only elites among the elites are invited." 

"To be frank, I was quite surprised and was thinking of not coming. But I was grateful for the invitation. And coming here seeing this. I think I need to work harder to achieve things like these." New smoothly answered.

"Everybody is bringing their plus one, even your co-worker Gun Attaphan is bringing one. If I am not mistaken it was Off Jumpol, CEO of OJ Company. Do you perhaps have anyone you are bringing tonight?" New was quite flustered, well for one his plus one is nowhere in his sight, and two he was feeling small when the reporter mentioned about Gun plus one. Well Off Jumpol is really famous in the business world. "Wake up New so what the point, Tay is way COOLER!"

"For that, I did invite one of my friend, but I guess he ain't coming and I did try to call him few times... he's busy I think." New ended his speech dryly as he don't know what to tell the reporter.

"Do we know who is your plus one? is it a girl or a boy... is he famous or not... or" The reporter voiced was cut off when an arm slowly engulfing New's shoulder.

"I'm his plus one." Tay said as he throw a smile.

"Tay! you're here, I thought you're not coming..."

"I'm sorry traffic..."

"Care to introduce yourself..." one of the reporter suddenly asked as he directed the mic toward Tay.

"Hello everyone, I'm Tay Tawan Vihokratana. I'm his plus one." Tay introduce himself.

The reporter was too stunned to speak. Tay is handsome guy, he is well mannered.

p'Kao who was standing beside them quickly dismissed them as it was too shocking for him too.

"Your 1-minute is up... New lets go..."

The moment they leaves the reporter in awe, the crowds of paparazzi went insane. As they were screaming Tay's name loudly demanding his attention.

"Wow I bet they wanted to take your picture some more... They're crazy." New replied as the went inside. p'Kao was still speechless.

As they went inside p'Kao quickly drag News away for a moment.

"NEW! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO HAVE YOU BROUGHT WITH YOU!" his manager was internally screaming while whispering with his teeth pressed tightly together.

"Huh~ what's wrong... Tay is my friend." New replied casually.

"Vihokratana!!! The Vihokrata - " p'Kao whisper was cut off.

"Is there something wrong New?" Tay asked.

"Oh no, my manager here just being paranoid..."

"Oh okay... should we find our table?" Tay asked again.

"Let's go...!" New said as he drag his soulless manager and Tay with him.

********

Outside where the reporter was still busy and trying to get their mind together. They immediately released a big news, a huge one.

"This is insane!" one of the reporter mutter.

"Who would've thought that we finally see him in person..."

THE ONLY HEIR FOR THE VIHOKRATANA GROUP FINALLY SHOWS HIMSELF
WILL HE TAKE HIS CROWN SOON?

"I am so dead tonight!" p'Kao said to himself as he watches the two of them interacting with each other as he read the news all over again. How could he not be dead... New face is clearly shown together with him... "How the hell did he even met this guy!" 

p;s :Sorry for the late update.