The Kiss ✔️

Chapter 12

EDITED
My lips were swollen as I walked slowly back to my room, I kept touching them. Nobody had kissed me in a long time and I had forgotten what that felt like.

But I was smiling, it felt good. But don't all kisses feel good? Did it just feel good because it was the prince? Or was there something behind it?

There's only one person that can offer you advice in these situations and it's Chloe.

"Hello?"

"I need your help"

"Okay, I'm listening."

"I" I struggled to find my words "Carlton. I. Carlton kissed me"

"Carlton kissed you?" She said "Amy!"

"I know" I sigh "I don't know what to do" I let out a small groan

"Well what was it like?" She asked

"It was..good, actually it felt really good" I smiled.

"Oh my god! Amy Louise Richards you like him"

I reddened over the phone "I don't like him!" I protested "It just felt good."

"You like him" she laughs "This is going to end up like these arranged marriage things, you'll fall head over heels for each other."

Me? Being in love with Carlton Myers? Hardly!

"But we don't talk! I know nothing about him"

"So talk" Chloe says "learn stuff about him"

"Enough about my love life, on to yours. You told Tyler that you're pregnant?"

Chloe sighs "Yeah I did"

"Good or bad?" I ask

"He thinks this baby is going to save our marriage, that we have to stay together now. I told him it doesn't work that way, as harsh as this sounds a baby isn't going to make me love him again."

"Ouch. You don't even love him anymore?"

"I do love him, you always will love your exs, I'm just not in love with him anymore."

"So what did he say?"

"He didn't after that he still wants to get back together, but here he is now." Chloe sighs "He's here to collect his things and take Mason out."

"Good luck" I say "I'll let you go then"

"Okay and Amy?"

"Yeah?"

"Talk to Carlton."

"Okay, bye"

My phone buzzed.

Hello Amy,
You don't know who I am and I know this must be awkward. My name is Bernadette, I know your father. His just checked into a rehab facility whether you want to talk to him or not that's up to you, but I'm going to help your father honey, I'm going to make him better. If you'd like to call me then don't hesitate.
Bernadette Simons