The Interveiw✔️

Quick cast note! Vanessa Hudgens will play Amy Richards because let's face it her and Zac they were so cute together.

Chapter 3:
EDITED
"He just walked away?" Chloe said into the phone.

"Yes!" I said lying on my bed "He just looked at me as if I was a random in the street that he was never going to see again!"

"So you think he's one of those rich royal stuck ups?"

"Well kind of from the way he treated Rita, Martin and how he didn't even make eye contact!"

"Whose Rita?" Chloe asks

"My maid" I say

"Wow you have a maid!" She gushed

"I know, Chlo you should see my room too! It's so beautiful and big!"

"I'm going to take that as an invitation to come visit" she giggles "Mason no!"

"Sorry Amy I have to go, Mason is starting to tip all the groceries out of the bag. I'll call you later"

Chloe is married with one child, it was an accident that turned into a baby and then a marriage Tyler, Chloe's husband is really nice and he's always treated Chloe so nicely and he's always doing romantic little things for her.

Rita walks in, "Would you like me to bring dinner to your room, My lady?"

Rita calling me "my lady" was making me feel so over important.

It was weird enough having her standing beside me all the time.

You're a useless unloveable thing Amy, I figured it out years ago, soon others will too.

"Yes please, and Rita could you call me Amy?" I asked

"Of course, My lad- Amy"

Rita left and I decided I could go on a walk, so I just found a door outside and I sat down on a marble seat and I breathed in the fresh air. This is what safety feels like I guess.

My phone rings "Hello" I say expecting it to be Chloe.

"Where the fuck are you?" A voice growls

My heart beats. "Dad?"

"You and your mother better get home right now!"

"No" I say shakily "We aren't coming home"

"What did you just say to me?" He yells "if you want to live you will come home right now-"

I hung up. Tears running down my face I got up.

Carlton was standing there looking at me "Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine" I say sniffling

"No you're not" he frowns and I think I see a hint of concern in his eyes "Would you like me to get someone for you?"

"Someone for me?" I ask

"I don't know a maid, a nurse, a counsellor"