Chloe's Ultrasound ✔️

Guys we made it to the 20th Chapter! How great is that?! Can we get some votes?
Edited
Chapter 20:
I was loving the new house, it was good to have something of my own in a way I guess. As much as I appreciated Rita I just could not feel comfortable with giving orders to somebody so that's why I asked Carlton to not have any help.

"You don't want any help?" He frowned as I ate my avocado on toast.

I shook my head "We can do it all by ourselves anyway. We both can cook, we both are capable of cleaning once in awhile, and we don't need butlers or maids"

He looked at me. "Well if that's what you want" he shrugs.

I rinsed my dishes in the sink. "I'm heading out" I said

"Where to?" He asks

"Chloe's Ultrasound" I said "She needs the support especially with Tyler not around."

"Whose Tyler?"

"Chloe's ex husband" I reply "Speaking of you haven't met Chloe yet."

He shrugs "It wasn't on my to do list."

"Well I'll have her around for dinner, you can meet my friends I can meet yours" I hinted.

"Or you could just wait till the wedding?" He asks

"Or I could get to know them before the wedding?"

He puts the paper down. "If you want me to meet Chloe then bring her around, but my friends aren't the 'come to dinner' type"

"Well then what type are they?" I ask

"You're going to be late you better go."

"Right"
Therapy session is tomorrow at 2pm, would appreciate you and Jacob to come, xx Dad

My heart stopped as I looked at my screen, I haven't told Carlton or Jacob yet and I didn't even know if I was going to go just as I was walking to the back entrance to get my car there was Bernadette.

"Bernadette?" I ask

"Amy! Good I found you." She smiled

"How did you even get past the guards?" I asked

"I have my ways" she smiles "But I needed to see you?"

I held my car keys "I was actually just heading out-"

"Your friends ultrasound?"

My heart stopped again. "How do you know that?"

"I did my research"

My face must have shown how creepy I thought she was. "No! I'm a police officer!" She says quickly "Please don't think I'm some psychopath!"

"Why are you here, Bernadette?" I ask.

"I'm here because I know you have a therapy session with your dad tomorrow" she said

"So he told you then?" I say "Well I haven't decided if I'm going or not, yet."

"I hope you go, Amy."